26,

Aaliyah has taken one of the sobering-up potions from the twins and hurried inside, her footsteps echoing in the corridor as she made her way to her classroom. She was surprised to find her door already unlocked.

A few torches that hung on the wall gave the room enough light to see — not very well mind you. Just when Aaliyah was going up the stairs she saw a shadow in her office chair and jumped.

She stepped closer and realized that Draco was sitting in her office chair asleep. She whispered his name until he jolted upright, his eyes widening. "Draco what are you doing here?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Draco used his wand to light the room up, allowing them to see each other clearly now. He looked around and wanted to smack himself, he wasn't supposed to fall asleep here... he only meant to leave the note and go but her chair looked so comfortable so he took a seat and well, here we are.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep, I only meant to drop off your mail." He admitted, standing up to his full height. Aaliyah could smell the alcohol off of him, a half-empty bottle of whiskey was sitting on her desk.

She crossed her arms, looking up at him. "Are you my owl now?"

"I can if you want me to be," Draco smirked before frowning again, Aaliyah didn't look pleased that he was here.

"We have a teacher meeting tomorrow about the O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T.S," Draco explained and she nodded slowly. He picked up his bottle from her desk, "I'll get out of your hair now... god knows you can't stand to even be around me anymore." Bitterness was dripping off of his tongue, but what else was there to say? He was bitter.

Aaliyah watched him take another sip from the bottle but she called his name making him turn back around. "You're acting like I hate you, Draco."

"Don't say it." He said through gritted teeth. Aaliyah's eyebrows knitted closely together, what the fuck was he talking about?

"What are you on about?" She asked, her voice raised ever so slightly.

"Don't say my fucking name."

Aaliyah's jaw dropped. "Excuse me?" She scoffed. "I'll call you whatever I want."

He took a few steps towards her, making her gulp. "No, you won't. You don't get to stand here and fuck with me any more than you already do without trying — you and your fucking face!"

"Fuck you." She yelled, her fists balled tightly to her sides. "You're drunk you're not thinking straight—"

"Oh, I'm thinking just fucking fine." He retorted, taking another sip of the whiskey. Aaliyah tried to grab it from him. "Give me the bottle... please."

Draco held onto it tightly, "You're not taking anything else from me you... you—"

"SAY IT! Call me a whore or a bitch, do it." She spat, her body shaking with anger. She had been trying to push down all her feelings for everything, she was past the crying stage now and all she felt was anger.

"Bitch." He breathed out although it didn't come out as strong as it should have. "Can't you tell that I'm sorry for the stupid shit I always seem to do? How many times can I tell you that I am?"

"Until I believe it — whenever you didn't get your way in school you'd become an asshole, taking it out on anybody or anything in your path and you'll be damned if you think that I'll put up with that shit," Aaliyah told him and in the blink of an eye, he chucked his bottle to the wall making it shatter to the floor.

The sound of the glass colliding with the floor echoed the room and Aaliyah sucked in a harsh breath. She couldn't even bear to look at him right now.