32,

"Stop! Stop!" Her father yelled as he came running out of the front doors. He had his wand drawn ready to fight whatever unknown person was behind the wreckage of his pride and joy.

Neither Draco nor Aaliyah stunned him, they were enjoying the look of fury on Emsto's face. Spell after spell came out of his wand but there was no magic in the world that would repair this damage.

Finally, Aaliyah stepped out from the shadows much to Draco's surprise.

"YOU!" Her father shrieked at the sight of his heedless, stupid daughter. He came storming after her, throwing several spells which Aaliyah deflected — still her father seemed to forget how skillful she was.

Draco let them have their little duel that was until he heard two words that he never wanted to hear again Avada Kedavra, Draco lunged at Aaliyah taking her down to the pavement before the spell hit her.

Emsto staggered backwards, although he wasn't a nice man that was something he never wanted to do. What happens if that boy wasn't there to save her? Two kids of his would have been gone.

As Draco was on the ground hovering over Aaliyah he shot the stinging jinx at Emsto making him hiss in pain, his arm instantly turning red and swelling. Everything happened so fast that Aaliyah didn't know what was happening until Draco had gotten off of her, taking Emsto's wand.

He chucked the wand on the ground and took the Glock from his pants, Aaliyah shot a spell at him so he was stuck where he was standing.

"Lucius's boy?" Her father questioned, squinting from the darkness. He didn't know who was accompanying his daughter until now.

"That's right... I'm quite honoured to be the last person you'll see before I kill you."

Emsto's Adams apple bobbed, his eyes on the gun which was held only a few feet from his face. "You don't want to do this... not for a girl, have sense child!"

"Where was your common sense when you sought to destroy your child's life, huh? When all she wanted was for you to be happy for her?" His voice broke slightly, this felt like his relationship with his father. "You don't get to control her anymore—"

Emsto chuckled darkly, "You're both naive, Aaliyah, did you ever really like you'd love a guy like him? You wear provocative clothing and Draco is blinded by lust. You two will never last... ever."

"You fucking put me through hell and called it love, you let me marry somebody as emotionally manipulating as you... revenge isn't even part of my plan anymore... you'll fuck yourself over all on your own." Aaliyah told him. "I just hope you know that nobody should have to beg for a relationship with a parent—"

"We were always so stubborn, you need to be with someone willing to fix that—"

"She doesn't need fixing, she needs someone who will let her feel whatever the fuck she wants," Draco spoke up, all he wanted to do was pull the trigger.

"Let me make this clear... you cannot handle her, your little itch will be up soon enough and then what? My daughter will be walking the streets hollering for—"

Draco went and shot his foot, Emsto yelled out in pain but couldn't move to tend to his fresh wound. "Wrong answer."

Aaliyah's mother came hurrying outside, shocked to see the events unfolding in front of her. An unknown man pointing a gun at her husband, her daughter, and their car burnt.

"What is going on here?" Her mother asked and she was stunned as well, Aaliyah knew she'd side with her husband.

"Just kill me!" Her father said, biting the inside of his cheek because of the pain he felt. "If you think that'll make me accept you two then kill me, I'm not changing my mind."