Quality Time With Dad

<for context Izuku's cooldown period is a side effect of having so many quirks. Since he was originally quirkless his body didn't adapt to any specific quirk allowing him to have so many but also that means his body can't use them for too long before it shuts down temporarily>

Izuku sat up in a cold sweat only to see he wasn't... there... again but merely in a hospital bed to his relief. He went to get up but felt a sharp pain.

"Aw shit it's that time of the month" Izuku muttered. He heard a giggle from the chair in the room. He didn't notice but his dad was there.

"You make it sound like you're on you period or something" laughed Nezu and Izuku burst out laughing. "What quirk did you lose this time?" Nezu asked.

"Oxygen repair" said Izuku extremely upset. Nezu hopped down off the chair and waddled over to Izuku before scuttling up his body and resting on his head.

"Awww dad did you miss me?" Izuku asked teasingly knowing the answer was yes. And to be perfectly honest, he missed his dad too.

"Of course I did my little pastry" Nezu said leaning over off his head and giving him an upside down kiss on the forehead. "That and when I heard you were being admitted to the hospital I assumed you were on Cooldown"

Izuku nodded "well at least I get to spend some quality time with you" he said reaching up scratching the rodent on the head. Nezu smiled and patted Izuku on the head.

"Since you are stuck in this hospital for now wanna play some chess?

"Always"

<3 day timeskip brought to you by ChommieInnit and WilbuhShoot>

"Well I guess thats it. I'm getting discharged later today. Yeah. No that's fine. Love you. Bye" said Izuku into the phone before hanging up.

"How's miss Jirou doing?" Asked Nezu. Izuku replied with a simple "great but..." before launching into a massive mutter fest about how jirou was so worried and whatnot. After he was done explaining he added oh yeah she's gonna be away for a bit so we have time to spend together for now.

Nezu and Izuku leave the hospital and head to a nearby cafe to get lunch before they go back to UA. But on their way there they were stopped by a villain.

A Giant Mech suit crashed into a building and a Ant Man (not ant man. A literal bipedal human sized Ant) rammed it again. The hero in the trashed mech suit was stuck but since Izuku was on cooldown he couldn't help.

"Dad he's in trouble!" Nezu looked up at Izuku grinning. "Hold my Rice ball please." He said handing his lunch over to Izuku before running straight towards the suit and crawling under it.

The suit shut down after another 30 seconds and the Ant Villain thought he had won. But Izuku laughed. 'Really dad? That's what you're doing?' He thought, amused.

And from underneath the suit crawled Nezu.

With a laser gun.

The mech suit was fine, it shut down because Nezu took it apart from the inside and used the power core to power his laser gun. Which he pointed directly between the eyes of the ant villain before firing.

And that was that. The ant villain was knocked into a building and passed out. Nezu, being the humble and modest rodent he is, laughed out "I AM GOD!" Which got a laugh out of Izuku.

Nezu reassembled the mech suit and then just walked away with Izuku while he nibbled on his rice ball.

/////////////////
Yeah I did pull a one piece and write filler. Yeah. I pulled a one piece and made the filler dogshit. What are you gonna do about it.
        -0kHomie