Sports Festival part 3 of ????

Todoroki smiled at the thought that maybe he could finally have a normal life for him his siblings and his mother.

"Thank you Izuku." Said todoroki hugging him tightly letting the tears flow out. Izuku didn't say anything. He just returned the notion and hugged him back just as tight. They walked off the stage to allow the matches to continue Izuku wiping his shoe on endeavor's face on the way out.

-The rounds continued but Jirou can beat kirishima's hardening and Shiozaki beats Iida because I say so-

"Izuku vs Shiozaki" said midnight "BEGIN"

Izuku runs at shiozaki dodging her vine attacks. One vine wraps around his waist but he lights himself up making the vines burn a bit allowing him to escape. He gets close and she launches a sloppy punch that he ducks. He charges up a ball of pure energy

"RASENGAN"

Ugh take 2

"ENERGY BALL!" He digs it into her stomach knocking her back.

"Izuku wins" says midnight as Izuku carries shiozaki off to recovery girl's office. It was time for the final fight. Tokoyami had taken down Kirishima fast.

"GO"

Izuku light his chest on fire rendering dark shadow useless. Tokoyami ran at him and they got into a fistfight. They both threw punches and kicks each one hoping to overtake the other. Izuku focused his flame into his fist and punched Tokoyami in the beak knocking him out.

"Izuku wins" spoke midnight

After the award ceremony as Izuku was stepping off the pedestal he spotted Shoto. He ran up to him knowing exactly where he was going.

"Hey Shoto. Let's go get Rei the fuck outta there."
//////////
This is so fucking short but whatever. Hope you enjoyed I will be updating my Ghoul Izuku fic next
     -0kHomie