USJ part 2 of ????

"Kurogiri please scatter them." Said Shigaraki in a very husky tone.

"As you wish Tomura Shigaraki" Said the mist man. Before anyone could react they were all separated. Izuku found himself with Denki and Kyouka in what seemed to be the Landslide Zone.

"You two. Behind me. Now" Izuku said in a very serious tone. Activating Big Chill and freezing a large portion of the enemies. He then disappeared and reappeared behind a guy made out of Crystals and spoke forcefully "nothing personal" and grabbed his wrist and started to choke him. He knocked the guy out but when he turned around he saw Denki on the ground blood pouring from his head and Jirou with a knife to her neck.

"You better back up and leave or else I kill the girl." Said the Villain. He then speaks tho Jirou in a quieter tone "maybe I can have some fun with you." At this Jirou's eyes widened as he put a hand on her Breast and began to squeeze. She was going to try and push his hand of but at the first movement he began to grope her harder, ripping off her shirt and undergarments as he pressed the knife to her neck drawing a little bit of blood.

"You fucked up pal" said Denki with a small chuckle before completely losing consciousness. The villain turned to Izuku only to see him twitching, his eyeballs completely black. He was absolutely livid.

"Now you die. I promised myself never to use this quirk but you deserve it for what you have done." Izuku said menacingly

"Heh what's a brat like you gonna do? You have an ice quirk. I saw it. But you can't freeze just me." The Villain began to laugh.

"Fracture" said Izuku and all of a sudden one by one each of the villains bones shattered into little pieces. Killing him in an extremely painful fashion. As the villain collapsed Izuku ran over to Jirou catching her and hugging her close.

"Thank you" she whispered into his ear kissing him lightly on his lips

TO BE CONTINUED
///////////
Sorry a ton for the vulgar fashion of this chapter but I hope you enjoyed. This was mainly made to make Jirou and Izuku closer.
      -0kHomie