Gettin to Camp

"... make it there by noon." Finished Mandalay stepping away from the edge.

The ground collapsed beneath the students and they were flung down into the darkness of the forest below

"50 bucks says the blonde explosive kid gets there first" said Pixie Bob.

"50 bucks says Endeavor's kid gets there first" replied Mandalay

"50 says the Green haired twerp gets there first" said Ragdoll walking out from behind the bus.

"Awww we lost. It's not fair when you know their quirks" whined Pixie Bob.

"He can't be that strong. We literally have the son of the Number 2 hero here, what could that shrimp do?" Said Mandalay.

Right on cue a dust cloud shot up from a heavy impact or the death of one of Pixie Bob's earth creatures.

"Well that's our cue to get back to camp" said Eraserhead climbing back on the bus.

<Timeskip brought to you by the Holy Lord of Rodents, Sir Nezu>

"They are coming. Lets see who was right" said Mandalay still confident that she would win the bet.

They heard rustling in the forest and squinted to see who it was. Out of the woods came 3 purple balls flying faster than the teachers were able to comprehend. They slammed into the ground behind them and out of the forest zoomed Mineta.

He ignored the dumbfounded teachers, and put his hand to his ear, against a small device that Aizawa recognized as a communicator he showed Yaoyorozu how to make.

"Izuku I've made the trail out of the woods for the rest of the class to follow. I'm coming to back you up" he said using 2 of the 3 balls to bounce against like in the side step test, then once he had built up enough speed he launched onto the 3rd ball and went hurling over the tree line back into the forest where the combat was going down.

"So who wins now?" Asked Mandalay.

"I do" said Tiger.

"How does that work? That's not fair" yelled Pixie Bob "cmon back me up here" she turned to Mandalay and Ragdoll were already forking over money.

"I hate you three" said Pixie bob, extremely salty that Tiger just claimed their cash.

A few minutes later a group of students stumbled out of the forest.

The group consisted of everyone in the class minus Izuku, Mineta, Todoroki, and Bakugo.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Yelled Pixie Bob. "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THE 3 PEOPLE WE BET ON ARE THE ONES NOT HERE!"

"Todoroki got hit by Bakugo who was going overboard and then got taken down by one of those Rock things" said Jirou. "Izuku had Minetalead us here while he helped the two and dealt with the rock cre- LOOK OUT" she yelled pointing in the air runnng.

One of the creatures had been launched by an attack of some kind over to them. Pixie Bob tried to deconstruct it before it impacted but it hit her dead on, landing one her head, knocking her out instantly.

Tiger attacked it but was hit straight into the forest by a massive swipe from the creature.

Mandalay and Ragdoll both prepared to fight it and defend the students but before they had a chance, Mineta came flying out of the woods, his feet extended, hitting the creature in the face.

The rock creature collapsed, the impact of a flying drop kick courtesy of Mineta having taken it down.

"Don't worry! I got em Izuku"

///////////////////////////
New chapter yay. It's really short tho so sorry
       -0kHomie