Todoroki

Izuku opened the door to the house and stomped in.

"Hey kid what are you doing in my house?" Asked Natsuo.

"Pack up you shit and meet Rei and Shoto outside. I'm going to deal with your bastard father." Natsuo was shocked but snapped out of it and grinned. He nodded and went into his room. Izuku could hear screaming from Fuyumi's room.

In Fuyumi's room we see Endeavor with his hands white hot pressing and burning Fuyumi who was stuck under him naked. (nothing sexual he stripped her so he could burn her easier) He pressed his hand to her back and she screamed out in pain. She was in tears.

"Please stop..." she whimpered "I don't know where Shoto is. I'm sorry" she sobbed. Endeavor put his other hand on her collarbone and she screamed out.

"This isn't about Shoto anymore. It's the fact that you are a useless piece of shit and yet you still talk back to me. No I think it's time I just get rid of you. Just. Like. Touya." He eyes widened and she screamed in terror.

"NO PLEASE DON'T IM SORRY ILL MOVE OUT ILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN ILL CHANGE MY NAME PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE PLEASE!" She was frantically screaming as endeavor formed a fireball.

Izuku found the door and kicked it in and jumped in front of Fuyumi taking the fireball straight to the back. He fell over and grinned at Fuyumi.

"Don't worry bout me. Get outta here." He smiled "I'm sorry you had to go through what you did."

"H-how are you alive? Why did you do this for me?" Izuku just looked away and stood up. He glared right at endeavor who recognized him his eyes filled with fear.

"YOU! YOUR A MONSTER! IF YOU WANT MY FAMILY JUST TAKE THEM DONT HURT ME!" Izuku ran up to him and kicked him in the face. He pried open his jaw and started to exhaled concentrated knockout gas. Endeavor fell over.

"Did you just... kill him." Fuyumi had fear in her eyes.

"No I just knocked him out. But when he wakes up he'll have a wicked headache for a few days." Izuku walked over to her closed and gave her some clothing. She got dressed and hugged him.

"Thank you so much." Izuku smiled and passed her a suitcase.

"No problem. I kicked the guys ass earlier so now your family, minus Endeavor, are now under my protection and by default under the principal of UA's protection. You can pack up your stuff because you are moving out. Meet Rei and Shoto outside." Izuku was leaving to get Rei's stuff but was stopped Fuyumi gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. Izuku hugged her one more time and left. He packed up Rei's old stuff and walked out. When he left he saw a heartwarming sight. Rei and Nezu were taking and Nezu was getting a bit flirty. Natsuo was talking to Shoto and Fuyumi was talking to Nezu and Rei about Izuku's heroic actions. They left when Izuku said he had Rei's stuff.

<Timeskip to UA brought to you by Nezu riding on Izuku's shoulders who is riding on Fuyumi's shoulders>

Once Izuku set everyone up in their rooms courtesy of cementoss he went to his own. Jirou was there. They sat down and they talked about something (you don't know what yet. Eventually she fell asleep and so did he and they slept together on his bed peacefully. For a few hours that is. At 1 in the morning Izuku woke up.

"Alright Touya I'm coming for you..."

To Be Continued
////////////////
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I worked hard on it and also I want Fuyumi to be like Izuku's big sister from the start. Also... yeah Touya or Dabi coming soon in theaters.
    -0kHomie