Touya

"Hello Touya."

<FLASHBACK 20 SECONDS EARLIER>

Izuku was walking down to the mysterious abandoned bar where a scarred and was seen entering multiple times. He entered and saw a very interesting sight. There was a dead body on the floor... or was it? As Izuku walked close to it it groaned. The body was covered in horrific burns and also there was a Bowie knife sticking out of the left shoulder. Izuku took it upon himself to deal with the boy whom he presumed to be Touya after recognizing the burns.

<FLASHBACK END>

Touya woke up and groaned. The last thing he remembered was being stabbed by a guy hiding in the abandoned building he slept in. He looked around but since it was so dark he couldn't see properly. As his eyes were beginning to adjust he heard a voice

"Hello Touya." Said Izuku. Touya looked over to the direction his voice came from.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Said Touya frantically. He was scared they'd bring him back to his father.

"I am Izuku Midoriya. I am here to bring you to your family" Touya was terrified. "But don't worry your father is out of the picture."

"Huh?" Touya was confused.

"I basically separated your family so now Enji lives alone and the rest live with me and dad at UA."

"Oh" Touya quickly just accepted it. Izuku grabbed his hand and lead him back to UA. He went to his room and laid out a futon. He brought Touya in and set him down lightly on the futon before turning out the lights.

"Goodnight Touya..." said Izuku smiling

"G'night Izuku."

<Timeskip to the next day (after Touya and the Todoroki's reunite bc I don't wanna write that and I have a poll to count in a bit) brought to you by a frog with a pet Tsuyu>

"Mineta I need to talk to you." Said Izuku calmly.

"Ok..?" Said Mineta

<in Izukus room>

"Why do you act the way you do? What's with the pervert stuff?" Asked Izuku. Mineta sighed.

"My parents had very powerful quirks. One could spray an extremely powerful adhesive and the other one could make balls of flame and shoot it out. But when my quirk was realized to be so... useless they threw me out when I was 6. I was put in an orphanage and got adopted eventually. I thought that maybe my life was taking a turn for the better. But how much I was wrong. The man who adopted me was actually a pedophile. He used me to please himself of his sick fucking desires. I've been raped more times than I can count. He would say really creepy stuff to me and it made me feel useless. Now I say similar creepy and perverted stuff because it makes me feel more powerful, like maybe I am not so useless." Izuku was shocked "I was lucky he was arrested and I was adopted by a more caring family."

"Listen man... I'm so sorry you had to go through that but you know that those comments can hurt others" Mineta nodded sadly. "How's about this? I help you get over this pervert part of you and you become my friend?"

"It's a deal pal!" Said Mineta hugging Izuku.
//////////////////
I like Mineta he's like a watered down meliodas
-0kHomie