UA Entrance Exam

Hey Guys it 0kHomie last chapter I was kinda down but I got a ton of support so FUCK ALL YOU HATERS ON TO THE CHAPTER
///////
"Izuuuuuuuu!!!" Izuku was woken up very rudely. It was a day before the entrance exam and Dadzu had something to discuss with him.

"COMING!" Replied Izuku walking info the adjacent room connected to his room. That room being both nezu's room and office, his desk's bottom drawer also being his bed. "What did you want to talk to me about dad?" Izuku questioned the Polar Bear Rat thing while applying his keratin oil fur softener.

"You and me both know that you are far to powerful to take the entrance exam or even the recommendation tests. So I have an idea..." Nezu began to explain

<1 day timeskip to the Entrance exams brought to you by Toga hanging out with vampires>

Izuku was walking towards UA in a faux junior high uniform. He saw a little brunette trip and fall. He immediately activated his Psychokinesis and held her in place and walked up to her. He set her down upright and whispered in her ear "it's be bad luck if you were to trip right before the exam began."

"Thanks- uhhh"

"Izuku midoriya at your service"

"Ochako Uraraka"

"Well we'd better get going before we miss our chance to do the exam."

"Of course." Said Uraraka. They both went inside. And went to their room they got assigned for the written portion of the exam.

<time skip brought to you by Izuku reviewing and returning a perfectly completed test before even sitting down>

Izuku was sitting in the Main Hall waiting for the other examinees to complete the written exam. He was busy fixing his reverse gas mask due to him leaking chlorine. Once the examinees has filled the room the presentation began. Around 3/4 of the way through someone decided to speak their mind.

"EXCUSE ME BUT IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US IT STATES THAT THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS AND YET YOU MENTIONED THAT THERE WOULD BE THREE! IF THIS WAS AN ERROR THAT WOULD NOT BE VERY BEFITTING OF ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS!" He then turned to Izuku "AND YOU TAKE THAT GAS MASK OFF! IT IS MAKING A VERY ANNOYING NOISE WHEN YOU BREATHE AND IT IS DISTRACTING EVERYONE! IF YOUR GOAL IS ONLY TO CAUSE CHAOS THEN LEAVE!" Izuku was fed up with dis bitch

"Hey man how about you SHIT THE FUCK UP AND DONT INTERRUPT PRESENT MIC DURING HIS EXPLANATION AND IF YOU READ THE INFORMATION YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT THE FOURTH ROBOT IS MERELY A ZERO POINT OBSTACLE. AND ABOUT MY MASK IM SOOOOO SORRY THAT IM BOTHERING EVERYONE AND YET THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS GODDAMN ROOM THAT ACTUALLY SAID THAT! IM SORRY YOU FEEL DISTRACTED BUT ITS BETTER THAN ME FLOODING THIS FUCKING ROOM WITH CHLORINE! Sorry Mic-Sensei please continue." Everyone was completely silent and the kid who interrupted mic sat down embarrassed. It was all quiet until a purple haired girl with headphone jacks on her ears said "well damn"

<timeskip to the examination center brought to you by Nezu petting a human>

Izuku was standing waiting for mics signal to begin. He then noticed the purple haired girl hyperventilating. He was about to reach her to calm her down when Discount Sonic zipped right in front of him. Before he could say anything Izuku grabbed his wrist and he began to choke as Izuku threw him to the side and continued on to the girl and began to calm her.

"Breathe in and out slowly and relax. It'll be fine"

"Thanks dude" she said

"No problem. The names Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya"

"I'm Kyouka Jirou"

"Nice to meet-"

"START!" Yelled Mic. Izuku ran straight in and the crowd followed shortly.

<timeskip 10 minutes brought to you by Izuku making out with shoto>

'And the zero pointer will arrive in
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Aaaaand now' Izuku thought to himself right on cue. He began to stroll towards the other side of the fake city where the crowd was migrating towards when he heard someone yelling. It was the Jirou. Her Jack was stuck in a deactivated 3 pointer right in the path of zero pointer

"OI DAD SHUT IT DOWN THERES SOMEONE STUCK DOWN THERE" Izuku yelled. The loudspeakers activated telling everyone to run and that the zero pointer was out of control. "Must I do everything myself" Izuku said pissed. He raised his hand and split the zero pointer in two and then began to compress each section with his psychokinesis. Everyone was in awe of the display of raw power.

"Well..." Izuku said now turning to the crowd "you see the zero pointer was not the final boss. That would be me." He said menacingly and the loudspeakers activating "Anyone who manages to defeat Izuku in the final 5 minutes will instantly be accepted into UA regardless of villain points and written exam score." Everyone looked at Izuku. He began to lift himself up and took off his gas mask and began to leak Nerve Gas.

<timeskip 45 minutes brought to you by OP Izuku kicking fucking ass>

"Times up" yelled present mic. Izuku went up to everyone and transferred all their injuries to him. He then inhaled deeply and all the injuries began to heal. Recovery Girl showed up and noticed everyone already healed.

"Ah a job well done" she said to herself immediately leaving. And everyone else did as well. Izuku was about to enter the UA building when he was stopped by rip-off sonic

"Do not trespass on UA's property. I am going to call the police if you don't leave right now."

"Fuck off Karen I live here. I'm Nezu's adopted son." Izuku responded. Sonic stormed off and Izuku was once again interrupted by someone on his way inside the building. It was Jirou.

"Hey ummm I just wanted to say... thanks for helping me out with my anxiety before the test and saving me from the zero pointer. And uhhh..." she kissed him on the cheek "thank you so much. I hope to see you at UA." She ran off and Izuku was left there blushing and in shock.

"I hope I see you there too."

////////
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY LONGEST CHAPTER YET! 1060 words without the authors notes. I've decided to make Iida a dick to Izuku for embarrassing him and I will eventually make Uraraka try steal Izuku from Jirou so yeah I'm proud of my work and I love all of you genuinely 🥰🥰🥰🥰HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY
-0kHomie