Sports Festival part 2 of ?????

"Now for the second event." Said midnight. "The cavalry battle. Students will make a team of 4 with pine rider, (insert rest of explanation here)"

(I dislike the cavalry battle so let's just say it's the same result but Jirou replaced bakugo)

"For the final event we have the 1 on 1 battle tournament!" Said midnight. "This is where we have students go one on one till a victor is determined." Midnight gestured to the board in the arena which is about to reveal the match ups.

"Hitoshi Shinso?" Izuku thought to himself remembering the Insomniac. All of a sudden he was tapped on the shoulder by said Insomniac.

"Hey man can I talk to you?" He said. As Izuku was about to answer he was stopped by Ojiro.

"Hey. You may be a freak with too many quirks but don't talk to this villain." Izuku was confused.

"Why is he a villain?" Asked Izuku.

"Have you not heard of him? He has a brainwashing quirk. If you answer his question he takes over you." Izuku was becoming angry that Shinso was being called a villain for being born a certain way.

"Fuck off" said Izuku dragging away Hitoshi.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?" Shinso took a deep breath and began.

"Look man I'm sorry about what I said a couple weeks ago I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just didn't know you were a nice guy and I wanted you to drop what I thought was a facade. I kind of hate lots of people who try and become heroes because they have great quirks. When I also want to be a hero but can't due to my quirk and..." Izuku stopped him right there.

"I think you can become a hero with a quirk like yours. It's amazing. You could solve so many situations without violence. But even then I can't let you beat me." Hitoshi looked down saddened. "BUT I have an idea."

<Timeskip brought to you by giggling Izuku covered in hamsters>

"Round 1 start." Said midnight. People saw who was on the stage and people began to whisper about the multi quirked freak and the villain.

Izuku ran at Hitoshi ramming him head on sending him right out of the ring. He then fought him with psychokinesis so he didn't get hurt to bad.

"Serves the villain right"

"He shouldn't have even been offered the chance to enter the hero course from the festival"

"He shouldn't have even been able to go near UA" Aizawa was seething with rage. He grabbed at the mic when all of a sudden the was frozen in fear.

"It's not his damn fault he was born the way he was." Said Izuku radiating rage "his quirk isn't even brainwashing. Brainwashing is the forced wiping and controlling of another individual. What he controls someone that have to answer his question and let me say this. He has more potential than all of you who call yourself heroes. You may as well hang up your capes and fuck yourselves." Izuku said "Nezu. This isn't a request but a demand. Should I win this tournament Hitoshi Shinso is to be given a place in the hero course."

"HAHAHA THERES NO WAY THAT THE RAT IS GONNA GIVE THE VILLAIN A PLACE IN THE HERO COURSE!" Laughed Thotsuki Bakahoe loudly.

"Done." Said Nezu in the mic after popping out of Aizawa's scarf. Everyone was shocked.

The rest of the matches in went the same till Jirou vs Uraraka. As they walked up to the arena Uraraka glared at Jirou. Jirou had no idea what she did though.

"Round 8 start."

"Hey flat chest." Said Uraraka "it seems you and my Izuku have gotten pretty close. I'll give you one warning. Back off he's mine."

Jirou was shocked. She was rushed by uraraka. She shot out her jacks. Jabbing uraraka in her left arm and leg. Uraraka grabbed the Jack making Jirou weightless. She began to swing her around and threw her out of the ring. Or so she thought. Jirou dug her jacks into the ground and gyrated swinging around and kicking uraraka in her, probably fake, chest knocking her out of the ring.

"And the winner is Kyouka Jirou" said midnight. "Now we will have a twenty minute break to let the contestants recover.

"Izuku I need to talk to you" said Todoroki appearing behind Izuku seemingly out of nowhere. "Have you ever heard of a quirk marriage?" (Insert Todorokis sap story but including Touya's fate and Rei's unfair imprisonment in a fucking mental health institution.

Izuku was on his way through the halls he ran into endeavor.

"Hey freak. I just want you to know that Shoto will beat you no matter how many quirks you have." Endeavor burns Izukus shoulder to the point you could barely recognize the skin.

"Shut up cunt" said Izuku walking away. As Izuku stepped up to the ring Todoroki looked at his shoulder.

"Oh Jesus are you ok?" He asked Izuku

"I'm fine I just had an encounter with your cuck dad."

"START!" Said midnight. Izuku set himself on fire nullifying all of todoroki's ice attacks.

"It's not gonna work Todoroki. You gotta use your flames."

"Did you fucking forget everything I told you? I'm not using my bastard father's quirk."

"It's not his it's yours. He does t have Ice does he? No it's your fucking quirk now use it." Shoto just grins when he realizes Izuku is right. He activated his flames.

"YESSSS SHOTO I KNEW YOU WOULD ACCEPT THAT MY QUIRK IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ANYONE." Endeavor shouted as Shoto was about to attack Izuku.

"One sec" says to Todoroki and Midnight. "Hey you big flaming fuckbag Todoroki isn't a weapon he's your fucking son and yet you fail to realize that. At least he had a reason to hate you and his flame. How about you fucking fight me cunt." Everyone was silent. They were shocked that Izuku had just challenged the #2 hero to a fight. Izuku used his psychokinesis to move Todoroki out of the ring but before midnight could call it his win he put up his hand. He pointed at endeavor "fight me bitch. You win and I leave UA. I win and The rest of your family moves into UA and is put under our protection. Including Rei." Endeavor was livid. He jumped down.

"Umm nezu should I stop this?" Asked midnight.

"No im very interested right now."

"Ok ummmm. Izuku vs Endeavor. start." Izuku immediately ran up to endeavor grabbing his ankle flipping him over and choking him. He only let enough air in so he wouldn't die but so little that it felt like he was suffocating. Eventually the panic of simulated suffocation got to him and he passed out making Izuku the winner. Everyone was shocked that a first year just took down the #2 hero in under 2 minutes without getting hot once. Izuku walked up to Todoroki and helped him up speaking to him softly.

"You're free."

To Be Continued
///////////////////
Hey guys I'm pretty sure this is my longest chapter yet and I have a great twist planned pertaining to the Todorokis hope you enjoyed cya
   -0kHomie