Testing Time

"So basically you lot are gonna have to go up against us. Except you Izuku" said Aizawa putting his hand on his head, scratching his forehead

"WHAT? THATS UNFAIR WHY DOESNT IZUKU HAVE TO?" Yelled Kaminari

"Because we got him a special set of opponents" Said Cementoss. "Izuku will be battling Eraserhead, Nezu, Edgeshot, Gang Orca, and All Might!"

The Entire class's jaws dropped simultaneously, minus Izuku who expected as much. Of course his dad would put him up against himself and the team that rescued him from the compound. He was very emotionally attached to the group and would most likely hold back, that and they were the ultimate team to take him down.

Aizawa and Edgeshot were there to counter his insane acrobatic skills and general agility, Gang Orca and All Might were the only ones able to handle his raw power, Aizawa could stop him from activating his quirks, and Nezu was the only one who could match the unholy intellect that boy had.

"Oh I forgot to Mention Izuku... none of us are gonna have to wear restraints and you only get to pick 5 quirks to use" Aizawa said, completely expressionless

"I could beat you all with only one as long as I can pick beforehand"  said Izuku said returning a Sadistic grin to the hobo who, to the surprise of the rest of the class, flinched at the look.

"I know you can you bastard child" said Aizawa sighing.

"I'll send you back to Hisashi and Tamaki in a trauma chair" said Izuku laughing

"Who's Tamaki?" Asked Mina getting Nosey

"My Son" sighed Aizawa "Me and Mic adopted him around the time Nezu took in Izuku, though he's a third year."

"Yeesh... he must be so lacking in social skills with someone like you as a parent" said Kirishima shaking his head, Aizawa glared at him and opened his mouth to defend his son.

Izuku interrupted him right as he did so. "You don't know the half of it" Aizawa redirected his look to Izuku. "What? you know it's true"

"Yeah I guess so" said Aizawa having given up on intimidation after a few second of a glare off.

"Round 1 will be Rikido Sato and Eijiro Kirishima vs Cementoss"

As Kirishima and Sato walked by Izuku nudged them. "Sato. Keep Cementoss distracted by continuously breaking the walls he forms to stop you from getting to him and kirishima sneak up behind him and cuff him" whispered Izuku walking away.

Cementoss gave him a questioning look "why were you back here Izuku. This area is for competitors only"

"I got lost looking for the bathroom, I don't usually come to this area of the school. Sorry Ken"

Cementoss sighed "it's Fine Izuku"
___________________________

The round went exactly as Izuku had hoped. Kirishima and Sato managed to pull off what Izuku told them to do.

As they got back to the seats they saw Izuku talking to each of the groups when the teachers weren't watching or listening, and each and every single time the teams managed to pull off Izuku's max efficiency plan.

Then it was his turn to go and he had decided which quirks he would use.

Eagle Eye, a quirk that would allow him to see down from the sky as if he were op in the sky. The drawback was that it gives him a headache.

Gas Leak, previously explained, but he would restrict himself to using knockout gas only

Morph, which would let him turn certain parts of his body into an animal if given at least 3 minutes of focus. The drawback makes it so he can only choose one animal at a time and can only morph on part of his body at a time.