USJ part 4 of ?????

Right as Shigaraki spoke those words a big Bird looking thing came out from the purple mist. Then it disappeared seemingly into midair. It reappeared right behind aizawa smashing him into the ground hard. Izuku was already very tired from the amount that he used the mist quirk.

"Good enough" said Shigaraki "now let's see... killlll the pikachu looking motherfucker." The nomu ran full speed right and prepare to punch him. Izuku appeared between them having his spine snapped. Luckily it healed fast enough that he could get up perfectly fine after a few seconds.

"You gonna have to do better than that" giggled Izuku lighting his hand on fire and ripping off the nomu's arm carbonizing the cells preventing it's regeneration. "I remember when handjob used to talk about you."

<FLASHBACK>

"OW FUCK!" Yelled Izuku as the railroad spike was driven into his hand pinning it to the wall same with the left. Then his elbows and shoulders then knees and finally his neck.

"Such a mouth for such a little brat like you." Chuckled Shigaraki. "Awww boo hoo does it hurt?" Said Shigaraki teasingly.

"Not much anymore" rasped out Izuku with a neck hole only pugged by a fucking railroad spike inside it.

"Well it's about to hurt a lot more." Shigaraki went on to say the there was this one guy who had a really good regeneration quirk. So they took home and gave him a shock absorbing quirk. Shigaraki was talking on and on about this creature while attaching jumper cables to the railroad spike. "Now we call him... Nomu" Shigaraki pulled the switch and Izuku blacked out from pain.

<FLASHBACK OVER>

Izuku flipped over the Nomu's head hitting its back as he began to straddle its neck. He then lit himself on fire and ripped its head off with a sickening crunch immediately carbonizing the neck stump after.

"Fuck you handjob" muttered Izuku to himself tired as fuck.

"You... YOU FUCKING CHEATER HOW DID YOU BEAT MY NOMU YOU BASTARD!" Shigaraki charged at Izuku when

*BANG BANG BANG*

Three distinct shots rang out one hitting Shigaraki's hand one hitting his arm and one hitting his foot.

"KUROGIRI GET US OUT OF HERE!" He panicked jumping into the purple mist man. Izuku then chose that moment to fucking pass out

//////////
FINALLY NO MORE USJ LETS GOOOOOOOO! I don't really like the USJ shit that much. Hope you enjoyed sorry it was kinda short but eh. Byeeee
     -0kHomie