1-B

Hola sorry for the 5 day break it must have been boring without ME THE GREATEST ENTITY ALIVE! Jk but sorry for the break hope you enjoy (I was listening to this song when I wrote this play it if you want but either way I FUCKING LOVE FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS!!!)
///////
Izuku was studying with Nezu while the rest of the class was stuck with Aizawa. When 1-A's class was over they went to leave for Lunch but when they opened the door and saw a group of people.

"Umm who are you and why are you here?" Asked Uraraka

"We are 1-B, the superior hero course class and I am Nieto Monoma, the strongest person in the first year" said a little blonde goblin.

"Ummm rude" said Jirou frowning at Monoma. Monoma turned to Jirou and glared at her and said something forbidden

"what are you gonna do about it flat chest" at this comment Jirou began to tear up. She had always been a bit self conscious about her boyish appearance and lack of a large cup size. It had only worsened when she met Mina and Momo. She curled up and began to cry. Monoma just kicked her over and said "move over filth. I don't even know how a girl with such a useless quirk got into this school. YOU SHOULD FEEL SHAME." Monoma was going off on Jirou making her feel worse and worse. The rest of 1-A and 1-B were silent. Nobody was attempting to help Jirou or stop Monoma. They were paralyzed. 1-A for a much more dangerous reason.

"You should stop man..." said Kaminari in a very worried tone.

"Awww why you don't like it when I hurt your little A Cup friend cry like a bitch?" Monoma said smugly. All of 1-A's residents faces contorted into faces of fear as if they had seen a ghost. But no they saw something worse.

"Oh fuck..." said Toru. Monoma turned around to see what scared them so much. What they saw was a short green haired child looking overly happy smiling very brightly at him

"Oh it's you." Said Monoma "your that fucking freak who lives with the Rat and has more than one quirk. News flash you ain't shit. Your class is full of whores and cunts like her." Monoma stated pointing at a sobbing Jirou. Izuku's eyes turned black and red (think of a ghouls eye from Tokyo ghoul.)

"What did you say about her?" He asked almost too innocently.

"I said your No Tit friend here is a stupid cunt. Why?"

"You my friend are dead." Izuku said charging up a ball of air in his hand

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!" Laughed Monoma slapping Izuku's arm. I have all your quirk now- AAAAAHHHHH IT BURNS IT BUUURNS FUCK PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!" Monoma screamed.

Izuku bent over and said "sorry that's quirk #77 I won't tell you the details but the drawback is that i am in constant pain at all times." He was smiling like a psychopath. He then began to slam Monoma's head into the marble floor until he was incoherently mumbling in tears "you deserve this for the insults and the fact that you SPECIFICALLY TARGETED JIROU'S INSECURITIES FOR YOUR OWN GAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO THINK OF AN INSULT THAT IS CREATIVE IN THE LEAST SO YOU RESORT TO BODY SHAMING YOU MAKE ME SICK!" He yelled at Monoma and then touched him once more and he began to dream twice as loud. "If anyone helps him just know I will hurt you." Said Izuku picking up Jirou bridal style and walking to the cafeteria stroking her hair comforting her.

"Oh well I warned you..." said Toru "he is very protective of Jirou so you shouldn't be rude to her but whatever." She finished as the rest of 1-A shuffled out of the room leaving.

"I would recommend leaving him like Izuku said or he WILL hurt you like he said." Mentioned Kaminari as he left. 1-B took one look at Monoma and left the screaming and writhing boy there on the floor of the room.

///////
As I said I the beginning of this chapter sorry for the break but school has started for me again and also I 100% RECOMMEND FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS THEY FUCKING RULE!!!!
-0kHomie