A Konversation with Kota

Izuku sat there brewing over what he should do... does he tell his Teachers and risk Toga's safety or does he keep quiet and stay on guard while putting his class in danger.

"Oi Deku. You've been up all night sitting there. The fuck are you thinking about?" Asked Bakugo,

"Nunya"

"Fuck you"

"Not nice" Izuku said, leaving the room to go think. He knew from his time with his dad secretly Investigating the organization that ran the compound they were both locked away in.

He knew they had agents in similar cases as himself, quirkless, and using the dormant quirk factor could have multiple quirks pumped into them without fail. And even worse? Since they were each kept in different compounds they've been receiving quirks for almost twice as long as he has.

Izuku, for the first time in a while, was terrified. Would they come after the class if he beat the 'Vanguard Squad'? How many quirks did they each have? How powerful were they? Did they get trained to use them like he did? How many of them are there?

The boy pondered over these thoughts, aimlessly wandering around the premises of the Pussycats's base until he stumbled upon a small path.

He followed the crude trail wondering where it could lead to. He wasn't hungry, the thoughts making him sick to his stomach, so he kept following the trail instead of heading to breakfast. He thought about using eagle eye to figure out where it lead but the trees would stop him from seeing the path or himself. He tried anyway but, as he expected, he could barely see the path and could only really pick out a few clearings where the shrubbery thinned.

He kept waking down the path and eventually found himself at an overlook, high above the tree line. "Wow" he exclaimed, the sight was breathtaking, the forest all around him, the building in the distance, the morning sunrise.

He sat down and took in the view. He felt... relaxed

He leaned back against a tree and stayed there, this was nice.

"What're YOU doing here HERO!" Spat Kota, who clearly had just gotten there and was upset by Izuku's presence.

"Chilling, how about you?"

"Well I was gonna enjoy my time without you rats around but I guess I can't have any peace in this damn place"

"You're telling me. You tried kicking me in the balls, and now you're bothering me while I'm resting. Stop complaining and sit down" Izuku said patting the space next to him "and trust me, you think you have it bad? I have to deal with those clowns every day"

"Unlucky I guess" Kota said "I just don't get it! Why do they all want to be heroes? They're all just gonna die anyway..."

"Well everyone is different, I'm becoming one to stop things like what happened to me and my dad, Todoroki and Mineta want to prove themselves, Tokoyami and Kirishima are both very willing to die a hero if it means helping people. Sure some of those goofs are annoying and some might only wanna be heroes for the fame or money"

"*COUGH COUGH* the exploding guy *COUGH COUGH*"

"Yeah, him. But if they wanna make it big as heroes they still have to be able to help people so why should we care, their gonna be getting what they want and they'll be helping people!"

"But aren't you afraid of dying? You'll leave everyone behind and make them all sad!"

"Well... I guess... but the thing is, I can't prioritize people I like over a large amount of people just because I know them. Being a true hero means helping anyone and everyone you can, no matter how big or small, even if it hurts or kills you"

"Huh... yeah I guess so. Thanks I guess"

"No problem Kota. Now just enjoy your peace and quiet away from those morons I call my classmates. I'll leave you be. See you around" Izuku said getting up and walking towards the main camp

<Timeskip brought you by Izuku having the exact same names for his attacks as All Might and somehow NOBODY noticing>

"Shut up Kaminari, training isn't that bad" Izuku said stretched out in the warm bath.

"Easy for you to say, you... uhhh... you probably got off easy" Kaminari stuttered.

"SHUT UP KAMINARI IM TRYING TO RELAX!" Yelled Mineta, throwing a ball at him, Kaminari ducking at the last second.

The ball went through the wall, leaving a hole.

"MINETA WHAT THE HELL?" Yelled Mina from the other side

"Sorry Mina! I was trying to hit Kaminari!"

"Fair enough but can you at least block off the hole with a ball or two?"

"Sure" said Mineta going to stand up, but being pushed down by Kaminari who used his head as a handhold to push himself up, dashing towards the wall to take a peek through.

"JIROUUUUUU IM COMING BABYYYYY-" Kaminari was taken down by a rock from the top of the wall, thrown by Kota.

"Nice one Kota!" Said one of the girls. Izuku had no idea what happened but all of a sudden Kota was falling on their side of the wall, blood pouring from his nose like a faucet.

Mineta threw a couple balls down where Kota was falling, cushioning his fall. "You too kid. I'M. TRYING. TO. REST! Fall again and you'll have to rely on Izuku catching you"

"What's his problem?" Kota whispered to Izuku as he floated the two of them up to the top of the wall again with telekinesis.

"He's just grumpy because Bakugo ruined his chance at a personal record for most balls thrown without bleeding by hitting him with and explosion and knocking him out"

"Oh ok"

Izuku started to float down again, but spotted something in the tree line.

Ragdoll

All of a sudden everyone was teleported away to random places, this was an attack.
_________________________

New Chapter! Yayyy! Or something like that, I'm super stressed rn, I've got a ton of summer work to do. I'm glad I have this as an escape from that
       -0kHomie