0003

Izuku dashed through the woods. "He's here I can sense his presence" Izuku growled "All for One"

He skirted to a stop and sprinted to his left, dropkicking through the treeline, and RKOing a Nomu that he spotted. "Momo and the rest of you, head that way back to the campsite. This is not a discussion" Izuku said pointing in the direction they needed to go.

The stragglers ran off in the direction Izuku told them to go and Izuku took off again, 'All for One is close... and so are 2 other presences... RAGDOLL?' Izuku began to speed up, knowing what would happen to Ragdoll once All for One decided he was safe enough to carry the process out.

'I can't breathe' Izuku thought, his throat closing up, 'what is this horrific presence? It's more powerful than most of the pro heroes I've met in recent years...'

Izuku broke out into a clearing where, in all his unholy glory, stood All for One. His hand was around Ragdoll's throat.

Izuku immediately used spacial manipulation to teleport her to himself. "Ragdoll, I'll deal with this guy, you go help my classmates get back to the camp before they are hurt or worse"

"Are you sure? I"

"NOW! I CAN HANDLE HIM" Izuku yelled at her, he formed an energy ball and hurled it at AFO. AFO however didn't move out of the way.

"Number 3" he said calmly and out of nowhere the suffocating pressure of the powerful individual started approaching rapidly. Out of the woods jumped a boy built like a tank, with short spiky brown hair, and one eye gouged out.

He got in front of the blast and took it head on, not flinching. The empty eye socket began to glow a deep purple.

Out of it came a concentrated beam that shot straight through Izuku's shoulder. All the matter that was there was vaporized in an instant. Izuku cried out in pain, it hurt more than anything he had ever felt, and the pain didn't fade quickly since he no longer had Oxygen Repair.

The eye began to glow again but this time Izuku dodged the beam, he shot forward and sent a kick as hard as he could into the side of "Number 3" but it wasn't 3 who was hurt, but him.

Number 3 laughed, and Izuku looked up as he saw 3's eye glow orange. All of a sudden Izuku was hit with an intense headache and nausea so bad he had to clutch his own head and deactivate all his active quirks to numb the pain.

"Stupid little man, I have over 200 Shock Absorbing quirks and 100 Pain Nullifying quirks, my eyes are very strong too. You won't beat me" said 3 as he began to charge up an attack within his eye.

Izuku dodged the beam that came at him, he used a massive amount of energy and tried to use fracture on 3 but the amount of power he put into it just wasn't enough, the ground below them began to shake and start to crack under the pure pressure of fracture but 3 was unaffected.

Through the earthquake chaos 3 launched himself at Izuku, taking a swing while disorienting him with his eye the impact throwing Izuku back into a tree. 3 began to charge up a beam to finish Izuku off but then...

"Number 3 wait. Stand down, I recognize this boy. It's you, I-2947 soon to be Number 1 if you didn't flee... it's almost sad to see you losing this fight given that you were meant to be a failsafe if any of the other Multus went rogue, however it was YOU who managed to escape and go rogue. But at least the power dampener is still mostly intact"

"That's the catch" Izuku said laughing as blood dripped from his mouth "mostly. Dad managed to raise the max available power level to 5%" a devilish grin formed on Izuku's face, "I don't like using high power levels because I tend to go a bit overboard... but I'll make a special exception for you All for One" Izuku threw the name out with venom, before shoving his whole arm down his own throat.

When his arm came out, there was a keycard in his hand which he placed to the back of his neck.
"Raise power level to 5%" he spoke, and it began. A loud whirring and pain in his spine as thins began to move, a whole power cell from the dampener shutting down.

The surge of power Izuku felt was exhilarating. "I'm going to rip 3 into tiny little bits and then you're next" said Izuku letting out an almost Joker level laugh.

3's eye widened as he felt the pressure coming off of the boy now. He began to rapid fire attacks at him but... the ground beneath the entire camp shook once more. Not by fault of fracture or any natural cause, Izuku just dodged.

"3! HOLD HIM OFF WHILE I GET RAGDOLL BACK AND THEN WE HAVE TO GO!!!" All for One panicked, fading away. 'It was not supposed to go like this... 3 was supposed to beat him easily and then they'd just put him back in a compound for another few month and re-break him. I'm lucky that they hadn't deactivated the dampener completely... at 25% his arsenal of quirks doubled, 50% had 10 times as many quirks... but at 100% he would have almost 15,000 quirks at his disposal with perfect control over them. If I can get my hands on the girl that Overhaul has I might have a chance to rewind myself to my prime... yes that's what I'll do'

"You won't get the chance" said a voice behind him. All for One turned to see Izuku holding 3's unconscious body over his shoulder.

"You bastard..." All for One said, he had no choice but to just say to himself 'fuck it, we ball' and teleport straight into the group of students.

Right when he rematerialized he grabbed Ragdoll, and flew straight up, hoping for a clutch escape. He didn't get it. 'Impossible... even at 5% power he shouldn't have any control over overdrive' All for One thought as, faster than most humans can see, Izuku shot up through the trees towards him.

"7!" All for One shouted, and right before Izuku hit him time seemed to stop. When it resumed AFO was out of the way, and Izuku was in a chokehold from a scrawny boy who looked to be 8.

"7 KILL HIM NOW!"

"No... he's a true fighter... I'll fight him once he's at his best" 7 said, spitting of to the side in disgust of the lack of TRUE control Izuku had over his powers.

7 dropped Izuku and as Izuku fell, he knew it was wraps for him. No matter how many quirks you had, nobody would survive this fall. Right before he slammed into the ground, he shot sideways into the arms of a very muscular woman.

"I'm only doing this once, because you're friends with Toga" she said walking away "Call me Big Sis Mange"

Izuku watched as All for One opened a portal and began to go through it, and with last of his strength Izuku used Spatial Manipulation to teleport Ragdoll into his arms right as they went through the portal and it closed.

"Sorry for being so late Ms Shiretoko" Izuku let out a rough laugh, his body beginning to go into another cooldown.

"Thank you Izuku" she said hugging him, as everything went black
___________________________

I've been under a ton of stress lately and I snapped and said I wouldn't continue this story and that it would be discontinued BUT IT WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUED. I hope you ALL had a lovely day, and I bid you all adieu
                            -0kHomie