Escape

"Please just get me out of here..." said Izuku.

"Don't worry kid" said Edgeshot "activate the distraction in 3... 2... 1... NOW!"

BOOM

Izuku heard a loud explosion along with numerous alarms and sirens. Edgeshot slipped under the doorframe and unlocked the door.

"HE HAS I-2947!" Yelled a Guard running after Izuku and Edgeshot.

"Kid keep running down this hall to the end and go right until you see the hobo guy." Said Edgeshot "I'll deal with these guys" he turned and went straight at the guards chasing them

"I could have helped him" Izuku muttered as he finally turned the corner. He saw the Hobo but not in the best situation. The hobo had his back bent backwards at an unnatural angle almost broken. There were 5 guards pinning him down and a 6th one with a gun to his head about to dispose of him.

"leave Him ALONE"

Izuku yelled his eyes going pitch black. He stuck his hand out and all of a sudden the guards began to levitate. "Quirk #107 Telekinesis." He muttered to himself. He started flinging his hand from side to side and up and down. Kinda like the end of the Sans fight.

"Thanks kid." Said the hobo "I'm guessing you are the one I'm supposed to be helping escape this place?" Izuku just nodded in response. "Do you talk?"

"not much" Izuku said quietly.

"Is that your quirk? Telekinesis?"

"Sort of." Izuku said in response not knowing how to explain the fact that he had like 150 of them.

"Ok then we'll let's get the fuck outta here" said the hobo.

"Good idea" said Izuku sarcastically as they ran to an elevator. Edgeshot shot in and so did Gang Orca who was dragging a passed out Ingenium. The doors closed and it went up. They exited the Elevator and ran through what was almost a war zone. One they cleared the fighting they got to a cop car and they went to go put Izuku in it. But when that did he grabbed onto the hobos leg.

"I wanna stay with scarf hobo." Said Izuku

"Kid call me Eraserhead or Aizawa just please, not scarf hobo" said Aizawa. Izuku nodded as he got in the car next to Aizawa. Izuku immediately fell asleep as the car left the area.

Izuku woke up in a room with a police man and Eraserhead on either side of a chair facing away from him. With his enhanced hearing he heard someone in the chair say to turn him around slowly. The chair turned and Izuku was faced by a certain Rat-Polar Bear.

"Hello there young one" said Nezu