Sports Festival Part 1 of ????

It was the day of the sports festival and Izuku was stretching in the middle of the arena waiting for the events to begin. Something was on his mind. An event that took place a couple of weeks ago.

<FLASHBACK>

"What did you wanna ask Izuku?" Said Jirou now extremely curious

"Would you maybe umm I don't know..." Izuku was nervous. It was his first time experiencing the feeling of attraction due to not being in contact with others for a fair amount of his life. Damn hormones. "Go out with meeeee?" He slowly trailed off." Jirou knew what she wanted to say, yes, but she was too nervous to say so.

"I- uh I will answer you once the sports festival..." she said blushing and running away like some kind of anime girl.

"At least she didn't say no" Izuku giggled at her adorable exit. "Now I guess I should train."

<FLASHBACK OVER>

"Now for the freshman representative we haveeeeee IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Yelled Midnight. As he walked toward the stage Iida yelled out at Midnight.

"Why does he get to be the representative? It seems as though he is getting special treatment from the teachers despite him being a freak with multiple quirks." Iida was interrupted by a very inconspicuous earphone Jack.

"Well it makes sense" Tsu said "He got first in the entrance exam"

"The HERO part of it" said a general Ed student.

"No" said Jirou to the general Ed girl "he also got first in the written portion and we all got the same written exam." Everyone was shocked. By then Izuku was on stage. He cleared his throat and began his speech.

"I have a dream. That one day my brothers and sisters may not be judged for their quirk but for the content of their character. My friends this is not a time for me to say that I am above you because I'm not just because I have multiple quirks and to all you general Ed students this is the time for you to shine and show the world your worth. It may not be easy due to your quirk... or even lack of quirk, but I believe that every single individual in this arena... heck everywhere has the potential to be a hero." Izuku then paused and giggled into the mic "Except you Katsuki your not going anywhere with an attitude like yours." He walked off stage.

"YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki said attacking Izuku. "Who's going nowhere now bitch?" Izuku just got up and laughed

"You" just then was restrained by a hero

"Katsuki bakugo has been disqualified due to the intentional assault on a fellow student." Said midnight into the mic "but anyway the first event, obstacle course race thing, starts... NOW."

Izuku used mist and shot straight through the tunnel. As he reformed he stopped in his track by a group of massive robots from the entrance exam. 'Damn' he thought 'I could get rid of all of them with fracture but I promised dad I wouldn't use it to make it kinda fair.' Everyone had caught up and was just staring at them. Just as shoto was going to activate his quirk Izuku's eye turned blue and-

CUT THIS ISNT FUCKING UNDERTALE

"Sorry 0kHomie"

NO PROBLEM LIL IZU

TAKE 2
Izuku swept his hand forward and as he picked up all the robots. He surpassed the weight limit but that was the idea. They quickly were compressed into a ball of metal. Izuku ran straight ahead past the ball and didn't slow down when he reached the pit. He kept running full speed across the thin wires without once even threatening to lose balance once. When he made it to the minefield he kinda just used most to get  across and was finished by the time shoto made it across the pit.

"AND THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORYIA!"

To be continued
////////////////
Hey guys hope you enjoyed there's gonna be more and I have an idea for the shoto fight so be prepared.
       -0kHomie