Mineta's Breakthrough

Izuku and mineta have been hanging out for a while now. It kind of annoyed a lot of the girls. Of course only Jirou and Izuku knew about Mineta's... circumstance. The three had become best buds in the past week and Mineta was in on the whole Izuku is with Jirou situation. The others had no idea... except for Shinso and the Todoroki's and of course Izuku's dear ol dad. But the other girls were done with this. They wanted the two to stop hanging out with Mineta because they were worried they would get corrupted by him.

"Izuku, Jirou we need to talk." Said Mina walking up to the three musketeers. The three got up but Mineta was pushed back down on the common room couch by Toru.

"Only Izuku and Jirou thank you very much pervert." Said Toru in a disgusted tone. Now even though Mineta had been making an effort to not be a pervert people didn't care. They still treated him like he was still saying perverted stuff. Izuku and Jirou were dragged to Uraraka's dorm and the door was locked behind them.

"I'm gonna be blunt" said Uraraka "stop hanging out with that Rapist kid." This pissed off Izuku but he calmed himself and asked a perfectly reasonable question

"Why?" The girls all just stared at Izuku.

"Because he's a pervert and most likely a rapist as well." Said Uraraka, the fandom agreeing with her, as if it was an obvious fact.

"Let me ask you" said Izuku getting really mad "have any of you ever been raped?" The girls all shook their heads no. Uraraka opened her mouth to interject but Izuku was not done "I don't wanna hear it Uraraka I asked if you had been raped not if you think Mineta was gonna rape you." She shut her mouth. "When was the last time you were touched without your consent by Mineta?" They all said that they hadn't. "When was the last time Mineta looked at you pervertedly?" They were all silent. "When was the last time he said anything perverted about any of you?"

"Around a week ago" said Uraraka "BUT THIS ALL DOESNT MATTER. HE COULD BE PLOTTING SOMETHING. WHY DID HE PERV ON US HE HAD NO REASON TO DO ANYTHING HES JUST A CREEPY FUCK!"

"Maybe it's because he was raped 12 times by his adopted father and was constantly sexually assaulted and harassed." Izuku said. All the girls were shocked by this. Uraraka refused to believe it.

"It must have been for a reason. Maybe he raped someone and was just getting punished for it."

"The first rape happened when he was 7" all the girls were shocked once again. "Mineta had been abandoned by his parents when he was fucking 4. He was stuck in an orphanage for 3 years and was treated like shit. And he finally gets adopted and it's by a guy who just wants to have sex with him to fulfill his sick fucking desires. I think he has a pretty good reason to do what he did. If you were tested on by other humans per se would you wanna hang out with them 24/7 after being tortured? No I think not. He's been making an effort to stop hurting others. And you are all just ignoring it." Izuku walked out the door with Jirou and slammed it behind them.

<1 hour Timeskip brought to you by Mineta riding a dog bc he's tiny af>

"Hey Mineta I just wanna say that I'm sorry for ignoring your efforts to try and stop your habits and I am truly shocked and saddened by what you had to go through." Said Tsuyu looking down. Mineta walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Look Tsu everyone makes mistakes and so did I. I took the wrong approach at getting rid of the pain I felt and it was unfair of me to put you all in pain for my own gain. Tsuyu smiled at him. This continued with most of the other girls. The only one who didn't show up to apologize was Uraraka. Once Izuku was ready to go to sleep he left the common room and started to head to his dorm when he was pulled inside another.

"Hey there Deku." Said Uraraka

"Ummm hiii...? Uraraka what do you want?" Izuku asked

"Oh nothing just you" she said pressing his arm between her breasts.

"Uraraka please let me go. I am not comfortable right now." She didn't listen. She put a finger over his mouth and stuck her hand in he pants

"Oh your big" she said creepily. This was it. He was being sexually assaulted. But he was saved by a God. Mineta kicked down the door with his midget feet.

"What the fuck are you doing to my best friend?"

To be continued
////////////////
Sorry for the long ass break but I was writing the fanfic from the polls and so now the second chapter of that is out, the fanfic and a called Strong and Proud, and it's at like a total of 5.5k words with just the two chapters and I'm really proud of how that one is doing too. I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I'll update soon hopefully
-0kHomie