𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

-Since I haven't posted in a while I decided to give you guys a pretty long imagine

-Since I haven't posted in a while I decided to give you guys a pretty long imagine. Get yourselves a snack for this one!-

**Y/N's POV**

"Alright Y/N remember you have a meeting with the CEO of Columbia Pictures first thing Monday morning so don't be late." My secretary Ms. William's said as I was getting my things together. "You got it, Anita I won't be late have a good weekend tell the hubby I said hi," I replied as I gave her a hug before exiting my office. Anita has been working for my family's movie production company for as long as I could remember. She's one of the best employees we've had and I'll be sad to see her retire in a few years. As I made my way to the parking garage I said my goodbyes to various employees.

Sometimes I still couldn't believe at twenty-three I was a CEO of a company as big as mine was. The movie industry has always been in my blood. Both of my grandparents were actors including my mom. My great-grandpa started Y/LN Films when he was around my age. My dad thought I'd take after his side of the family and become a lawyer but I didn't think I would be happy sitting in courtrooms all day. That was supposed to be my older brother's thing, not mine.

Once I finally got to my car I quickly let the engine roar to life and pulled out of the parking garage. I couldn't be late tonight. Thankfully I didn't get caught up for long in usual New York traffic and I made it to my complex with about twenty minutes to spare. I parked my car in my designated spot and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat. I made my way inside and into the elevator that took me to my top-floor condo.

I stepped out of the elevator and could hear a good amount of noise coming from my condo. I unlocked the door and saw about forty people standing around talking amongst themselves. "Thought you were going to be late thankfully you weren't" Corrine, my friend Kevin's girlfriend said. I chuckled "you know I'm never late plus I'm not trying to walk in at the wrong time that would be fucking horrible" I replied as I took a drink of the Dos Equis beer I grabbed from the bar.

"You think Kevin suspects anything?" Corrine asked and I shook my head "everything has been normal he's been running around like a chicken with its head cut off saying he hopes he isn't missing anything." Kevin is a lawyer and he was going to be leaving for China for about six months to represent his law firm. And hopefully, after the trip, he would officially become the youngest partner at Morton & Mandell.

He had been living with me for the last two months since his lease on his apartment was up and he would be living in China for the next few months. I didn't mind it. I actually liked coming home and having someone to talk to.

Corrine and I talked for a few minutes before the neighbor down the hall who Corrine asked to be a lookout texted her letting her know they heard the elevator coming up. Being that it was just her condo and mine on this floor it was safe to say Kevin was here. "Everyone get in your places!" Corrine quickly yelled as she ran to turn off all of the lights and then took her place next to me.