Chapter 12 : No name here. Have some Tratie and Frazel

AN: I'm so sorry I just realised I completely forgot to mention Katie and Travis' soulmate tattoos in Chapter 0. For those of you who've been reading this as I update I'll put the tattoos here and I'll also edit chapter 0 to include them.
~M

Travis has a selection of different flowers on the right side of his rib cage.
Katie has a bunch of pranking equipment on the right side of her rib cage.

—————

Katie's POV

Katie Sprung awake suddenly at the blaring sound of her amazingly annoying alarm clock, sounding like a fog horn.

Why had she set it for 8 in the morning on a Saturday?

Right. Travis' soccer tryouts. How he had managed to convince her to come she had no idea, and she wasn't exactly sure if it was a good idea at all.

She didn't want to get pranked and then have to go to the sleepover at Percy and Reyna's house looking like a homeless comedian with puns so horrific they'd make the Stolls squirm.

She reluctantly rolled out of bed, remembering that a promise was a promise and she wasn't about to break it, and, at the end of the day, she'd get to see Travis, which, barring any pranks, was a good thing.

Katie had no idea why, but thinking about Travis, not his stupid, childish pranks, but just Travis, always brought a smile to her face, which annoyed her endlessly.

Travis, like Percy and Jason, was just one of those boys in school that every basic girl crushed on, without knowing them or anything like that, and Katie did NOT want to be a part of that group.

"He on your mind again?" Katie's sister Miranda asked her as she sat down at the breakfast table with a bowl of cereal, knowing her mother would kill her if she ate anything else for breakfast.

"Ugh, yes! It's so annoying! I don't want to be like all this stupid girls that have feelings for him because he's so fucking adorable and has cute eyes!" Katie groaned loudly.

Miranda burst out laughing. "Kates, you could never be like those girls. You know why?" she said between laughs. Katie shook her head in response, gloomily poking around in her cereal with a spoon.

"Because you know Travis. You spend so much time with him, you two are friends, which he isn't with any of those other girls." Miranda explained softly.

Katie tried to ignore how much the word "friends" stung, but she just couldn't.

I am so fucked. she thought.

"Well I've gotta get going. I don't wanna be late and I'm sure there'll be a massive crowd." Katie snorted, slightly annoyed.

That, unfortunately, wasn't even a joke. During the basketball tryouts for the boys, the entire stands had been filled with girls cheering them on.

Annabeth and Calypso had to physically restrain Piper and Katie, as they were about to kill every last one of them.

Katie hopped into her car and set off, wondering about the third boy in the group, Percy.

She wasn't exactly sure what to think of him. Sure, he was kind and funny and had the occasional moment of intelligence, but he kept a lot of secrets, and she could tell he was hiding something. He'd told them all he did partake in a sport, but didn't say what kind.

What annoyed, or rather puzzled Katie the most though, were those fingerless gloves he and Reyna always wore. She had never seen the two without them on, and it was terribly confusing. They weren't style choices, because they rarely ever matched the rest of their clothes, and they even had them on during their P.E. lessons.