Chapter 21 : Huh?

Piper's POV

"Hey Pipes, Reyna just invited us to visit the Shack!" Piper was ripped out of her beautiful daydream that definitely did not involve Jason and very little clothing by Thalia barging into her room.

"Fucking hell Thals!" Piper exclaimed, falling off of her chair in surprise.

"Daydreaming about a certain blond boy again?" Annabeth teased, leaning against Piper's doorframe.

"Wha- I- no I wasn't, why would you think that?" Piper stuttered, feeling her face heat up.

"Aww, Piper's in love, Piper's in love." Thalia sang in an annoying, childish voice.

"Shut it, Grace, you're head over heels for Reyna." Piper shot back, hoping to redeem her dignity.

"Yes, I am, can you blame me?" Thalia replied with a chuckle, evidently not wavered by Piper's comment. "Have you seen her? She's hot as fuck."

Piper couldn't even disagree, Reyna was incredibly good looking. Of course, Piper did have a bias towards Jason, but from her perspective, Reyna was the only one who could even compete with him when it came to looks.

"PIPER!" Piper jumped again as Annabeth called her name loudly. "Stop dreaming about Jason! Let's go!"

"We're really allowed to go back there after what happened last time?" Piper asked, the bad memories of their last visit still very much at the forefront of her mind.

"Why wouldn't we? You know they don't blame us for that, right?" Thalia laughed.

"Reyna just wants to see her precious Thalia, doesn't she?" Annabeth teased, causing Thalia's face to go slightly red as she violently shook her head.

"I'd be quiet if I were you, Ms. Annabeth "I told Percy we had a math project even though we didn't because I wanted to apologise in private at my house" Chase." Thalia shot back.

Seeing Annabeth's face turn beet red caused Piper to fall to the floor with laughter, barely missing the edge of her bed on the way down.

After she'd exhausted herself with laughter, Piper got up and followed Thalia and Annabeth to her car, as neither Thalia nor Annabeth had cars.

"Anyone else coming?" Piper asked as they got into the car.

"Not that I know of." Thalia replied.

"So I get to play fifth wheel? Great." Piper groaned, mentally preparing herself for the pain she was bound to endure in the next few hours.

"Not for too long. Apparently, we're having the sleepover today, minus Nico." Annabeth aid, looking up from her phone.

"What? Since when?" Thalia asked. "And why isn't Nico coming?"

"Well, Percy just texted us in the group chat, saying that all our stuff is still at their place, so he invited everyone over later." Annabeth replied.

"What about Nico?" Piper asked.

"I don't know honestly, I think he's still worried about seeing Will." Annabeth answered with a sigh.

"I swear to everything that's holy, if this goes on any longer, I'm going to take Will, drive him to Nico's house and shove those two into a cupboard together." Piper groaned, annoyed at how idiotic Nico was being.

"Piper, you sound like your mother." Thalia warned with a chuckle. "But I do get what you're saying. He's being really dumb and slightly stubborn."

"Yeah it's pretty stupid." Annabeth chuckled.

"So like Percy then?" Piper teased.

"Percy's not dumb! He's smart, just not in the way you expect, and he doesn't always use his smarts." Annabeth replied.