Factime - 3

People we're probably expecting me to stream, since all of the other guys were, but instead I wanted to film for my YouTube account since it's been so long. It was last month since I uploaded a video solely because I have been streaming.

I get ready to recording making sure everything's ready, I hit the record button before I turn my webcam on to do my intro. I'll probably redo that after my video because I have no clue what we are doing. I'm waiting for clay to text me when I get a discord notification that I've been added to a voice chat.

As soon as I join I'm greeting with that should of laughing, the sound that everyone including me loves.

"Guys, hello? What are we doing today?"

Everyone kinda goes silent which makes me sorta uncomfy but I'm guessing they are doing this on purpose. So I play along until Nick speaks up.

"Is it just me or is it kinda quiet?"

"It's definitely just you, besides it's not like people are trying to make me think they're muted" I speak up.

"ABORT MISSION HELLLOOO" I hear a distinct Alex voice and everyone starts laughing

"Are you guys streaming?"

"Yes" I get from all the boys except Clay.

"Ok so what are we doing, all I heard was Minecraft?"

"Well," Alex spoke up, "since it's getting close to Christmas, I though it would be a good idea to give you the pleasure of playing Jackbox with us!"

"The hel- heck is a JackBox?!" I seriously have never heard of that. I feel like I should know it.

"WHAT" almost everyone shouts at me. I kid you not I fell out of my chair. I hear a roar of laughter because they all realize what just happened.

"Ok so we're definitely starting with Mad Verse City." I hear Nick say.

•••

"Well guys that was fun, I'll see you later." I get off the voice chat and do an outro, not even redoing my intro because I'm so tired. I think about my schedule for tomorrow, wake up, get dressed, eat, edit, post notifying about video, post video, got to a shoot, do an ad, and post on Instagram. I groan at the fact of getting out of bed.

I think that I make enough money, once my contract dies in about 11 months, I'm quitting modeling, even though it was my first passion. I'm starting to hate it, the judgement I get from my team and others. I make more than enough to live in this 2 bedroom apartment all by myself. The extra bedroom I use for Luna for when she comes over occasionally.

I sigh pushing all of those thoughts away and plug in my phone. I head to my bathroom and brush my teeth, and do my skincare. I get under my covers when I get a discord notification.

Clayton
Hey
Might sound weird but
Can I have your digital?
I want to tell you something

ArdenWood
That was the least smooth thing I have ever seen
you could've just said that you wanted my number

Clayton
That kinda hurted me tho 😔😔😔

ArdenWood
Fine
(382) 3929473892