Patches- 6

HOT MAMAS| @/ardenisswag
When she's a day drinker >>>>

HOT MAMAS| @/ardenisswagWhen she's a day drinker >>>>

482 💬 4820 ♻️ 98.4K ❤️

Dreamwastaken: mother like daughter 🤣🤟🏻
Ardenisswag: hahah 🤣🤣 do you want to die?
Dreamwastaken: I'm all yours 😏
User782: this is deffo flerting
*ardenisswag liked this tweet*

KarlJacobs_: I'll drink wine with your mother Arden
Ardenisswag: Thankyou mr jacobs
Sapnap: Karl you're only allowed to drink with me you silly sussy Baka 🤗😓

•••

"I have no idea what I wanna do." Arden says as she sits on her bathroom floor, FaceTiming clay.

"I'm filming with George and Nick today. But we could hang out later though?"

"I think I'm gonna be with myself today. I forgot to upload that video so it's kinda embarrassing for me." I say looking at my phone that's propped on the door as I'm sitting against the drawers. Clay seems interested in the way my fingers are picking at eachother and I laugh. I laugh at anything. I just wanted to laugh.

"You're staring" I slur, drunk off my thoughts. Laughing aimlessly like I'm on something. It feels good to just.. let go. As I'm still laughing at nothing I glance over at clay who, very concerned, goes on pause.

"Hello? Where'd you go?" I say, waiting. Waiting. 10 or so seconds go by before I speak up.

"Are yo-" Clay speaks up. Clearing his throat.

"I'm so confused?"

"Why?"

"I asked my mom to take patches to the vet yesterday, which is why you didn't see her- when we there. She hasn't stopped by to bring her back so I asked her where she was and she said the vet told her I came and picked her up." His throat cracking a little with each word. "Someone has her. Someone has patches."

"Clay, before you do anything use your house phone to call the vet. Make sure it's not just a misunderstanding. If it's not, a-and someone really took her I'll be there. I'll come over. I'll text George and Nick for you."

"Ok." He says shortly a deep breath following. He puts it on speaker. Knowing I'll want to know too. I get up and gather my things, knowing that it's probably not confusion, but the truth. Someone probably took patches. I wait for the on-hold music to disappear as I text George and Nick in a group chat we are all in.