Home - 13

I do finger drums on my desk as I wait for viewers to join my stream, Clay had to film today so I decided to come home for a bit to stream.

"Chat can you believe it's 2 days until my birthday? I'm way too excited. Your girls finally gonna be legal," I said looking over chat and reading the comments.

Are you gonna do anything to celebrate?

I noticed a highlighted message.

"Uh yes abbey739, me and Dream are actually gonna celebrate together. I have no idea what though he won't tell me. He says that since I've never really took my birthday seriously he's gonna do that for me. Whatever that means," I look over to my phone which is going off

"Hold on chat someone is blowing up my phone, I'm just gonna call them," I look at the unknown number and press call.

"Hello?" I hear a throat being cleared on the other line.

"HELLO BITCH THIS IS TOMMYINNIT! CALL ME ON DISCORD I AM USING YOU FOR CLOUT!" I jumped at his screaming but still decide to call him on discord after hanging up.

"What does he want chat?" I look at my face cam and mentally note that there will probably be eye contact edits on my for you page now.

I look at the twitch notification on my phone from Tommy and gasp when I see the title

"DREAMS GIRLFRIEND MAKES MINECRAFT 100% FUNNIER"

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill this child," I say as he picks up the call.

"We'll hello Arden, say, are you up to play some Minecraft? Hmmm?" I can already see the look on his face at the moment and I know it isn't pleasant.

"First of all why is your twitch title so... untrue? And second of course," he just scoffs and mumbles something along the lines of 'listen here you bitch' and 'we all know'. I'm not listening too intently though.

"Tommy you literally suck at speed running, you've died literally 15 times already because you've been fixated on water mlging in the nether," he does that ear piercing laugh and addresses chat.

This kid, even though he can be a little crazy, is one of my favorites to talk to. He knows how to make any dark situation light. One day he literally called me after I tweeted 'we are out of ice cream :(' and didn't hand up until I accepted that pizza was better.

He's slowly becoming one of my favorite brits, besides George of course.

•••
Messages

12 notifications from "feral bois X wood'

BIG Q 🔞
We are streaming Jack box tonight
Your girlfriend needs to play with us Dream

KARL 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼
Yeah what he said ‼️

Sassnap 🤬
Guys dreams gonna yell at us for calling her his girlfriend

BIG Q🔞
Like it's not fucking obvious
He literally put on a suit and tie for her

Clayton 🙄🙏🏻
I'll tell you guys when we get on call tonight before we start stream
But it's up to her if she wants to play