Packing - 18

Three weeks after thanksgiving I decide it's time to tell my family- or my mom and dad about me moving.
Of course I'm doing it over the phone, I can't handle in person confrontation. Especially with my dad.

Like I've said before my family has never been close, just because of drama and other things.
Honestly I'm surprised my parents haven't divorced yet.

They fight every day, in a screaming fit. I used to try and stop them, but I don't even pay mind to it anymore.

I push the FaceTime button on my phone, I'm in my livingroom deciding what's going and what's staying. After talking with both Sapnap and Clay we decided I'd bring the furniture since I have the best taste.

My mom answers with my father by her side after the fourth ring.

"Hello? Arden? Why did you call? Are you dying?" She basically yells.

"No mom I'm fine, i ju-" my dad cuts me off by telling my mom off for being too loud right near his 'good ear'.

"I just need to tell you guys something," I say after everyone calms down.

"Yes, of course! Wait you aren't pregnant are you?" My mom eagerly spits out.

"No mom, I'm not pregnant. I just want to say I'm-" I was interrupted again by my father.

"God Helen, you think our daughter is some whore now? Jesus woman take your fuckin' meds," my mom looks at him with sadness in her eyes. She doesn't fight back, but turns back to me like she's ready to listen.

"You guys, I'm moving," all noise that was present fell. It was silent for a good 10 seconds before my dad spoke up.

"I knew you'd leave. Every whore does. Bye," and then the screen with my parents turn into their contact.

Well I'm glad I at least did it over the phone.

•••

I'm in vc with George, Tommy, and Sapnap, and I just started streaming.
I would be hanging out with dream, but he's hanging with his family while he still lives near.

"So guys do you have any plans for the holidays?" I speak up while we are waiting in a bed wars lobby.

"Yeah me and Tubs are gonna try skiing while our parents drink and shit," Tommy speaks up almost immediately.

"You're gonna fall on your ass Tommy," George speaks up. That just earns a chuckle from everyone. Mostly because it's probably true.
"Oh and besides our Christmas stream I'm just gonna be with family," George adds on.

The boys are doing a charity stream on the 23rd. They're gonna donate the money to Toys for Tots.

"Holy shit I forgot about that, besides that I'm not doing anything special until after Christmas. Ain't that right Arden?" I laugh at Sapnap and quickly hush him so he doesn't say anything out of line.

I don't want fans to know anything about moving until after we reveal our relationship, and who knows how long thats gonna be?

About one and a half hours later I decide to end stream as it took us that long to get a single victory.
"Alright guys I think that's gonna be it for today! I'll see you guy here again soon, bye," I decide to host Tommy as he went live to go on the SMP.

Tommy leaves vc so that leaves me Sapnap and George.
"Sapnap what were you talking about earlier with Arden?" I mentally gasp, oh shit we forgot to tell George.

"Oh shit I forgot to say you know how me and Dream are moving in right? Well I forgot to mention Arden is coming too," George gasps and I let out a chuckle.

"Damn you guys just earned 1st place on the speed runners chart," and the call breaks out into a laughing fit.

•••

Packing some more I decide to FaceTime Clay since we are both doing the same thing right now.
He declines my call and two seconds later I get the banner accepting a different Facetime call.

I answer and Sapnap and Clay are talking while putting stuff in boxes.

"Hey Arden," they both say I say hi back and we all break out in conversation as we pack.

We've been on the phone for around 4-ish hours and I look at the time

1:37 am

Jeez I've been on a packing spree. I have almost everything I need to pack besides five outfits so I have things to wear.

I pick up my phone and notice George was in the call now, Sapnap was passed out on his floor, and Clay was getting food.

That reminds me I'm hungry as shit.

I jump up from my room and both Clay and George stare at me as I run through my empty apartment.

I set my phone down so it's propped up on the counter and I dig through my fridge.

"Arden, honey, are you ok?" I turn around and smile while nodding my head.
The reason I'm so energetic right now is, well I don't know. But I do know there is a nacho lunchable waiting for me on the second shelf.

I grab it and my phone and sit at the bar.

"So how much packing are you guys through?" George speaks up for like the first time.

"I'm practically finished," I say whiling my mouth, "all of my furniture the guys want me to bring is ready, and almost all of the appliances that are here belong to the apartment so I have nothing big I need to get rid of," they just stare at me again like there's something wrong before Clay speaks up.

"Yeah I'm done too, my moms gonna take care of selling everything I don't need," and George just nods.

"Well we won't know what Sapnap is doing until morning," George responds

And with that Sapnap jolts up and promises he was just resting his eyes. We just break out into laughter on call.

A/n

Just a short filler chapter until next time, when things get... interesting on Christmas