Official- 12

The few times that we've woken up like this, I've always scrambled and found a way out. In fear of her embarrassment of course.

But this time it's different. Of course, I'm still flushed when I wake up to see our bodies tangled together like two puzzle pieces. However, I don't rush to make a fake set up on the couch, I just lay here and take in the moment.

The way she's bear hugging me, holding like she might loose me if she lets go. And the way I'm doing the same, just curled into the crane of her neck. It's a beautiful moment, and I can smell her rose scented perfume. I hope the scent lingers.

We've been this close since early June, but now it's a little less warm. Mid October isn't my favorite part of the year, but it's slowly rising up there.

We have Halloween, which she is extremely excited about, ranting how we are being angels. But also, she doesn't know this yet, I'm doing something super special for her birthday on the 25. Thats 6 days from now.

She's always wanted a special birthday and that's what I'm gonna give her. It's literally her 21st, how could I not?

Deep in thought I barely feel her shift from above me signaling she's awake. I slowly bring my head back and look at her as she wakes up.

"What in tar nation is this?" She mocks a country accent like we do with Sapnap. I lift my hand to pat her head jokingly.

"We'll partner it seems like we've got a case of the cooties," she playfully rolls her eyes and sits up. I turn around to look at the clock, 10:32 am.

She sighs and falls back down.

"Can we stream together today?"

"Odd request coming from ms I don't feel like streaming," she looks over at me smiling and I just chuckle and shake my head.

God I fall for this girl every day.

•••

"Hey chat, hello hello hello!" She giggles at my intro from beside me.

"I asked you guys to post questions on Twitter under the hashtag 'ardenisntfunny' and you guys delivered. So me and Arden are gonna answer the top questions!" She looks over at me and puts on the extra pair of headphones she has.

"I still can't believe you chose that tag, it makes me look not funny," we both laugh a little

"Yeah that's like the whole point?" She rolls her eyes probably forgetting there's no face cam.

"Ok let's just answer... hmm... that one!" She points as I screen share so the stream can see the tweet.

What is the name of ardens cat? I see it everywhere.

"I'll take this one," I look at her to get permission and she gives me a thumbs up, "her cats name is tinkle and she is a girl," she smiles a little and reads chat

"No patches and tinkle haven't met, but clog coming soon! /j" She is obviously joking but chat doesn't pick up on the /j part.

Vlog???
Face reveal???
Are they dating? Someone whisper me!

I see chat explode and resort to putting it in emote only. Just for a few minutes tho.