Dinner- 10

An
I just wanted to say Thankyou so much for 300 reads. It means a lot to me.
I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been on vacation with family. But god this chapter is so cringe in the beginning
•••

Final meeting with my agency. I finally have a choice. Or at least I hope I do.

I'm bringing my lawyer with me just incase these bitches try anything. We also opted to record the meeting, so we have concrete proof if they try to blackmail or anything like that.

"I wanna get straight to the point, are you staying or going?" Amar, the manager asks.

"Going." Short and simple. That's what my lawyer said to do. He gives me a side eye, as he reaches for papers.

Reassignment Forms

"No, you don't understand. I want out, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm done with modeling." He gives me another side eye as he reaches for another piece of paper

Release Conditions

"If you want to leave, you have to sign this." I look at my lawyer nervously. Thinking back to the Logan Paul song me and clay sang all night last night.

"Is it called Team 10 cause you take 10% of your friends?"

Exactly what their trying to do to me right now, I can go, but I'll have to give 10% of all of my earnings for life.

"When the contract dies so does the career it ends"

Wait.

"I thought that when my contract dies, if it's not renewed with my consent, I'm out. My career with this companies over." I look over to my lawyer, who has a smile on her face.

"Correct you are Arden, I think we're done here Mr. Taken." And with that the man angrily gets up and walks out of my home. Not forgetting to take his stupid papers with him.

All I can say is thank god for Logan Paul's diss tracks.

•••

As soon as me and my lawyer are gone I FaceTime Clay, ready to share the news. However I'm surprised to see Drista pick up instead.

"Hey Clays in the other room playing Minecraft. He said to not bother him unless it's yo- never mind. Anyways I'll go give him to you." She doesn't give me time to say anything before I hear her open a door and suddenly I'm being thrown into a hoodie, as this is going on I capture the perfect life photo of clays scared face right before Drista throws the phone.

For when he gets a little too cocky.

"Hey what's up?" I say popping the p.

"Nothing much, an- wait you're the one that called me. So may I ask what is the up?" He say with a big smile taking off his headset.

"Actually yes, I have exciting news. But you can't know yet. Actually who am I kidding. I'll tell you tonight. Pick me up at 8 and wear a suit and tie." I say returning his big smile, "oh and when you pick me up, our destination will have other people with it."