Christmas - 19

Early A/N
IM SO SXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER I've had this planned out for a while so sit back and enjoy ...

Me and Drista were out shopping for last minute items, it's the 23rd and tomorrow is when Clays family celebrates.

We are just out looking for dresses to wear tonight and I lay eyes on a white cocktail dress. Me and Drista think it's perfect, plus I can borrow one of clays button ups because it's cold or whatever.

I bring everything me and Drista bought to Clays because his mom doesn't want anyone home until the party.

I forgot the Christmas stream was today, oops. Clay left his door open so I walk into his room telling Drista to start my car. We're just going to go to mine so we don't interrupt.

I walk in and up to him, he notices me and tells me to sit on his lap for a second while he mutes.

"What's up, I can't be muted for long," I nod and give him a quick kiss.

"I just wanted to say me and Drista are going to mine because you're streaming, text me when you're done so we can head back," and he nods kissing my forehead and unmuting.

I walk out with the rest of things we brought in and we drive to my house. We got some last minute gifts that need to be wrapped too.

Also, I wanted to show Drista what I got Clay, just for her confirmation. I wasn't giving it to him until we celebrate with Sapnap, we agreed on that.

We arrive at my apartment complex and walk up the flight of stairs to get there.
"So," I start while unlocking my door, "I wanna show you what I got Clay for Christmas, let me know what you think." And she nods as I lead her to my laptop where I show her the gift.

"Oh my god yes? Are you kidding?" And I nod as she does closing the computer.

We spend the rest of the time wrapping presents and singing music until clay texts me to come back.

•••

I wake up wrapped in my favorite boys arms. Facing him, and staring at his beautiful features. Until this man coughs right on me. I feel the spit, I'm so disgusted.

I wipe my face and brush the hair out of his, and he wakes up from the touch.

"Good morning beautiful," he says with his raspy voice, he try's to lean in for a kiss but I stop him and point to the bathroom. He sighs and gets up, after brushing his teeth he jumps on me and overloads my face with his lips.

I walk into the guest room where Drista slept last night and she's already up and on her phone. I motion for her to follow to the kitchen where Clay is already finishing up the scrambled eggs.

Since Drista already knows about my plans to move I think it's ok to talk about it.
"So how are we gonna go about the moving situation tonight?" Dream turns around finishing the eggs and looks back and forth between me and Drista.

"I already know dipshit," he just throws his hands up in surrender, "I guessed it whenever you guys said that Clay was moving," and he just nods equally distributing the eggs.

"Well I don't want to spring it on them until later in the night, so if it goes bad we don't ruin everyone's night?" I just put my head in my hands groaning.