Reveal - 26

Here we are, sitting around Clays desktop. Watching as the upload bar slowly moves up.

This was it, this was the music video. After watching this, his millions of fans would know. I think I'm more scared of the feedback, and I think he feels the same.

Though he is really hot, so I don't know if anyone would be negative about it.

76%

Oh my god. I talk his hand in mine, reassuring him. But I cant really tell if it's for him or me.

85%

His leg starts bouncing up and down in anticipation. I don't blame him, the silence is deafening. Though, I don't think I could talk if I wanted too.

94%

I take in a deep breath, knowing this will be the seconds of him being a faceless streamer.

Published!

"Fuck," is the only words that come out of all three of our mouths at the same time. He refreshes his page, to see the video already has a thousand views.

Slowly going for the comments, he knows that they won't be about his face, because he only comes out near the end of the song.

Still, he watches the screen like a hawk. His mind Barry remembering to blink. I can feel his heartbeat through the hand I'm still holding, and it's probably at a good 135 bmp.

As a couple minutes go by, people have definitely had time to see his face, so he refreshes again. Just to get one comment, a single one about it, weather it's hate or approval.

Lillyut456: wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Just now

We all laughed at the comment, and Clay liked the comment.

It's probably not what he was looking for, but he still relaxed more.

I stand up, and pull him up with me, he looks a little confused, eyes still on the screen. I throw my arms around him, laughing hysterically. I'm so proud of him, this literally feels like a dream. No pun intended.

He hugs me back, but it's not long before I feel another pair of arms join us from behind me.

"Bro I literally cannot put into words how proud of you I am right now," Nick says through the hug.

Clay just chuckles, I don't think he can talk, and if he does I think he might cry. He doesn't like to cry in front of Nick, but I've reassured him that We will both be his shoulder to cry on whenever.

He finally speaks up, "ok I think it's time to tweet," he says with a small laugh.

I let him out of the hug, but not before I give him a small kiss, just to show him I'm here with him. He tends to loose touch on reality when big things like this happen.

After we get back in our chairs, me and Nick pull out our phones to make a tweet, while Clay just signs in on his computer.

Before I do tweet, I refresh the trending page and laugh, "Clay look at the trending page," and he looks at me nervously but I smile at him, saying it's safe.