Family - 16

MAAAMMAAASS | @/ardenisswag
Me dream and Sapnap are IRL streaming JOIN (we are playing geoguessr)
twitch.tv/ardenwood

________________________7,038 💬 15

7,038 💬 15.8k ♻️ 259.6k ❤️

•••

"Hello hello chat!" I say as I take away the 'starting soon' message. Me and Sapnap are now on display as we both do a little wave.

"Hi chat!" Dream speaks from behind the camera. Sapnap and Dream are talking as I set up everything pulling up GeoGuessr, finding a good looped song,  and fixing my tabs. I must've took points from Tommy because I currently have animals crossing playing right now.

"Since Sapnap and Dream are geographic geniuses we are gonna play in hard mode," I look at both boys and they nod their heads.

"Alright let's play!" Sapnap hypes from beside of me.

"I can't believe you made us loose our streak of 57!" I yell out to dream. He insisted that it was Denmark, when it was actually Luxembourg.

"Yeah I dream I can't believe you did that," Sapnap and I were now laughing looking at a annoyed dream- with him self of course.

"Ok so now chat I'm gonna turn on speech donos, it's time for a Q and A." I turn to dream and wriggle my eyebrows. He just chuckled at me and called me an 'idiot'.

Chubby_fly tipped 5$
Is Sapnap living with dream right Now? :o

I turn to Sapnap and let him answer, "no I am not living with dream, I'm just visiting right now." He gives a little nod adding to his statement.

Dn.candace.Dn tipped 3.50$
I'm surprised to see you guys at ardens place, it seems like you're always at dreams

I just scrunch my eyebrows together as does everyone else. What the hell?

"Uh, I'm always home you guys please get your info from someone else," I look over at Dream who is just as confused as me. That was weird.

Flower_powers tipped 7$
WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUT WITH MERCH ADREN???

I laughed at this dono and thought about it, "I don't know, if I'm being honest I hadn't even thought about it. By the way if you're an og fan you would remember that suck ass merch I put out in 2018. Yeah btw dm me proof of purchase and I'll send you the 10$ back," both of the boys laugh at me. I know only 1,500 sales came out of that because that's how many t-shirts we made.