Halloween - 15

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. you get to dress up, go out, and party. What more could you want? I'm pretty sure My obsession has rubbed off on Clay because he just dragged me to Walmart with him to buy decorations that he's been hollering about since last week.

I don't know why we waited last minute to buy these decorations considering it's now 9:43 am on Halloween. I made sure we got our costumes before he got into his shopping frenzy.

Deciding on being opposite angels, we found our sizes and continued on with the rest of the list.

It took us an hour, but we finally made it out alive. Clay got all of his decor and I got the one thing I wanted, our costumes.

We are pulling out of the store parking lot and I decide there's no good music on so I spark conversation.

"Well that took way to long, besides why'd you need so many groceries?" He looked over at me and chuckled and suddenly shot up a little, a huge smile printed on his face.

"Oh yeah about that, I have the biggest surprise when we get home," I tilt my head to the side out of confusion, and he mocks me. Then I just plug my phone into the aux wanting to play some music.

Everybody talks by neon trees

Slightly jamming out, we make our way to his house. I feel like I'm neglecting my apartment but I don't really care. My cats with my mom, and she's loving her new home. However I'm definitely going to need to clean out the fridge when I get home.

1985 by bowling for soup

My mom always told me she related to this song, I believe it now.

He pulls into his drive and I notice the doors open? I give him a confused look and he just smiles and shakes his head.

I get out of the car and head over to the door with bags in my hand, I open it with curiosity. I immediately drop the bags when I see the person in front of me.

I run up to him and give him the biggest hug I have ever given in my life. He returns the hug lifting me up a little from my spot.

"Holy shit, Sapnap, what the hell are you doing here?" I look straight towards him, and he smiles and pulls me in for another hug.

I let go and let Clay and them have their moment as I gather everything we bought and put it out.

After The whole is done, I walk over to clay and hug him as well, "thank you so much," and he hugs me back.

"You're welcome so much," he says back, after we pull away. He drapes his arm over my shoulders as we make small talk in the kitchen.

•••

11:36 pm

Getting ready for Halloween night is always exciting. Even though we aren't going anywhere tonight, I'm still getting ready as is he. Sapnap is already in bed, and I don't blame him.

But me and clay promised each other we would do this so here we are. Of course, I'm the light angel and he's the dark. We laughed about it for a little, but now it's time for the big reveal.