Chapter 975

Matt's POV: As I walked into me and Gabby's bedroom, I saw Gabby standing at the window very stressed and seemingly ashamed. I walked up behind her after taking off my coat before moving my hands to her waist. "Gabby, you okay?" I saw that Gabby cried a bit and was now much more quiet. "Gabby, I am here. Let me help you. Let me make you feel better and let me be your punching bag. That's why I'm here. That's my job." Gabby turned around and looked at me. "I know Matt. However, I am not ashamed or anything. I'm thinking about what happened and how that wasn't Pete." I nodded and understood as I grabbed her neck.

"Baby, let's not mention his name here. In fact, let's not even consider him a friend. A friend would support your choice of the man you love. He wouldn't push you to choose him over the father of your child. Gabby, you made a choice...he has to live with it and accept it." Gabby nodded and agreed as I moved my hand to her hip. We then got close to one another and kissed each other slowly. "Tell me what you want Gabby, I'm going to do it for you."

Gabby then moved her hands up my shirt. "Put some music on." I agreed and then went to grab my phone. Turning the Bluetooth speaker on before putting some music on. Once the music was on, I picked Gabby up and carried her to bed. Laying her down, I smiled as I leaned over her and then went to grab her neck. "You are safe and loved, I promise." Gabby nodded and agreed as she grabbed my shirt. "Take it off, now."

I agreed and then went to through my shirt away so that I could get in bed with her. Once it was on the ground, I went to undo my jeans as well so that I could join Gabby in bed. Once we got in bed together, I went to grab Gabby's shirt and went to take it off as I kissed her. Once it was on the ground, I moved to take off her jeans and then threw them to the ground. After getting her undressed, I got up and then moved to take off my jeans. "Let me Matt." I smiled and nodded as I let her take off my jeans.

Once my jeans were on the ground too, I smiled since I was now ready to get in bed with the woman I love. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as she grabbed my neck. "I love you too Matt and you are the only man for me." I smiled and nodded. "And you are the only woman for me." Gabby smiled when I said that before slipping her legs in between mine. I then continued to kiss her slowly while putting my hand on her hip.

Gabby then moved her hand to my arm and then pulled away from the kiss before kissing my chest. I then put my hand on her hip and felt Gabby tear up a bit. "Hey, I'm here." Gabby nodded and wrapped her arms around my back. "I'll always be here for you. Because you're my girl." Gabby liked it when I said that before leaning up to kiss me again. "And you're my guy. Forever." I smiled as I held her close and made her feel safe.

"Listen, if you just want to lay down here and talk, I'm good with that. It's all I need." Gabby smiled as she moved her hand to my heart and rubbed it. "Have I ever told you that you have one of the biggest hearts that I've ever known?" I smiled and nodded when she said that before wrapping my arm around her. "But listen, enough about the gushy stuff....let's talk about fun stuff and just enjoy this private time we've been given."

Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arm around my back and rubbed it. "And I feel so blessed that we've been given it." I sighed and looked at her. "If only it didn't take that scary scene at the firehouse for it to happen. Sorry I brought it up but, I need to let you know that I am a little shocked that it even happened. Gabby, you don't deserve it. Ever." Gabby sighed. "Wasn't the first time it happened to me in the past 2 years."

I was shocked when she said that. "Wait, it happened in Puerto Rico." Gabby nodded and then held me close. "I'm sorry Matt." I understood and just went to rub her arm. "Gabby, that's all over. We are together and I will always protect you." Wrapping my arm around her back, I then kissed her head. "Listen, let's just relax and kiss each other softly." Gabby agreed and then did just that. Kissing me, she smiled while holding me.

That's when we heard my mom knock on the door and popped her head in. "I was just going to let you know that I am still expecting you both to be with me for Christmas dinner. I've already started cooking. I will just let you know when it's ready." I nodded as I looked at my mom. "Thanks mom. And thanks for letting us spend this time. We need it." My mom smiled. "You guys deserve some time alone. Since Matteo's been born you've probably only had a week off."

I agreed and smiled at Gabby. "I wouldn't mind that. Thanks for being so understanding. However, we just need a little bit of time. We need to spend time together before we work tomorrow." I then turned to look at Gabby and sighed. "Unless you are changing your mind about that." Gabby bit her lip and sighed. "Can we skip the shift?" I nodded and agreed. "Listen, how about you talk to my mom and I will call Boden. Mom, can you pass me my robe?"

My mom then saw our clothes on the end of the bed and nodded before going to grab my robe from the hook. She then passed it to me before giving it to me. "Go ahead." I then got up and put it on before walking away to go call Boden. My mom then sighed as she went to sit on me and Gabby's bed where I was just laying down.  

Nancy's POV: As I sat down next to Gabby, I sighed as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Gabby, I am so sorry that happened. You must be so traumatized. Just know that I am here for you okay? If you ever need to talk to someone other than Matt...talk to me. Gabby, I know how you are feeling. I've been there remember? It's what got me in jail. Talk to me and Matt, we know exactly what you are going through because we went through it."

Gabby sighed and nodded as she grabbed my hand. "Thanks Nancy. But, I would rather just talk about it with Matt. I've always found it weird when it came to talking about sex-related topics with anybody other than Matt. He's my husband and my intimate partner. Does that make sense?" I nodded and smiled at her. "You do whatever you need to make you feel better. I just want to let you know that you are loved and safe here."

Gabby smiled when I said that before grabbing my hand. "Thanks for all your help Nancy. Maybe we can hang out after supper. I just need to be with Matt right now and readjust." I smiled when she said that before nodding. "If you need anything, just let me know...I promise." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Thanks Nancy." I smiled and then bent down to kiss her forehead softly. "You're welcome." I smiled when I got up and then walked away to let them be. 

Once I was gone, I saw Matt in the kitchen and decided to walk over to him so that I can speak with him quickly.