Chapter 988

Jay's POV: After making my way upstairs to our bedroom, I decided to get changed because I knew we would just end up spending the rest of the night in bed together. That's when I heard Erin walk in while just wearing her pants. "I guess we are staying in bed now?" I turned to look at her and smiled before walking over to her. "That's what I was hoping we could do." Erin smiled when she set her shirt down before wrapping her arms around my waist. I then grabbed her butt and leaned down to kiss her softly. "I love you."

Erin smiled and nodded. "I love you too Jay and I am so grateful that you let Hank come by. I think that's exactly what he needed today." I smiled and agreed before moving my hand to her neck. "Remember our rule, no mentioning of his name in bed." Erin smiled and nodded again before moving my hands to her jean button. I then undid it before helping her take off her pants. Once they were off, I picked her up in my arms and then laid her down in bed.

Once she was laying down, I looked down at her and smiled before moving to kiss her stomach. "There's my beautiful girls." I then moved up her body before grabbing her neck and kissing her softly. "God, I love you so much Erin and this Christmas was perfect." Erin agreed and smiled as she felt me join her in bed. I then moved to wrap my arms around her waist and smiled as we held each other close in bed.

We ended up spending the next hour just talking and relaxing in each other's arms, enjoying the last couple hours of our first Christmas as husband and wife before falling asleep together.