Chapter 983

Matt's POV: As I made my way out to the door, I looked at my mom. "Mom, can you go sit with Gabby for a bit? I need to talk to this guy. He is going to get it from me." My mom then looked at me and didn't understand. I sighed and looked at her. "Rap..." She understood and just walked away to go be with Gabby. Once she was gone, I opened the door and stared at Peter. "Matt...I..." Before he could say anything else, I punched him in the face. "How dare you come to my home!"

Peter then got up and looked at me. "I deserve that." I looked at him. "You deserve a lot more than that. Pete, you raped my wife! And what? You think you can just show up here, apologize and think everything will be good? She told me what you said. I want to be crystal clear about this. I did not leave Gabby, she left me. I didn't get back together with her because she had my son, I got back together with her because I love her. She put her life on the line to give birth!"

Pete was shocked when I said that. "What?" I sighed and looked at him. "You don't need to know anything. Nor do you get to question the reasons behind Gabby's decision to get back together with me. Had she never left to go to Puerto Rico...there would've never been a divorce. We literally got back together the day she gave birth because I love her. By the way, she also told me how you said that you could raise my son with her? Seriously man! You think I would let you?"

He gulped and looked at me. "Matt, I..." I shook my head. "There is no explanation for that. Gabby has a husband, me! Matteo has a father, me! This is me and Gabby's dream life and you of all people are not going to take it away from me. Now, unless you want me to go to her brother and report tell him how you sexually assaulted his sister...you will get off my property and leave me and Gabby the fuck alone! She doesn't want to be your friend anymore. You hurt her!"

I took a breath and continued. "You hurt my entire family. How dare you push yourself on a married woman who just gave birth a few months ago? Who is incredibly happy with her husband? Who just so happens to be your friend! I never pursued Gabby while you were dating so you can't say that! I was grieving. So listen, you have no reason to be mad at you but, I have plenty of reasons to be mad at you. Your career at the CFD is over because I've reported you!"

Pete gulped and just let me continue. "So Pete, go back to your family's restaurant in South Carolina and find yourself a girl there. Because there isn't one here for you anymore! Gabby is my wife, Matteo is our son and we will raise him together! You broke her Pete and now, it's my job to put her back together just like I did the last time she was raped in the washroom at the firehouse." Pete was shocked when I said that. "Wait, she w..."

Slamming the door in his face, I interrupted him and just locked the door. I hoped he finally got the hint that Gabby didn't want to be with him and she only wanted me. Her husband and the man of her dreams. Walking back into my bedroom, I saw my mom looking at Gabby after overhearing everything I said. "Wow, that was intense." I nodded and sighed. "Mom, do you mind watching Matteo some more? I think we still need time together."

My mom nodded and smiled. "You guys take all the time you need. I will watch him until supper. Then we'll eat together. After that, you guys can relax together alone again. Take the day together after what he did to you Gabby. And that's not a suggestion...it's an order. You guys deserve to have the day alone in bed. Now, I am going to take Matteo back outside." Gabby nodded and smiled as she let my mom take Matteo back outside to the living room.

I then smirked at Gabby as I followed close behind my mom to close the door. Once the door was closed, I locked it and looked at Gabby. "What you said out there was amazing." I nodded and smiled. "And completely true!" I then moved to take off my shirt and threw it away as I went to take off my pants. I then got in on top of Gabby and laid down on top of her so I could kiss her.

Bending down to kiss her as she grabbed my neck, I smiled as I closed the covers and grabbed her side. "Roll over onto your back. I want to be on top." I nodded and agreed, grabbing her back as I rolled over so that Gabby was on top of me. Laying down on my chest as she looked at me, Gabby smiled as she kissed me slowly before feeling my hands on her back. Moving my hand up her back, I smirked as I decided to take off her bra so that I could give her pleasure.

"We can't go all the way because my mom's out there but, I am taking you as far as we can without raising suspicions. That okay with you?" Gabby nodded and smiled as she went to kiss me again before rubbing my chest. "God, I love you Matt." I smiled when she said that and the turned my head to kiss her neck. "I love you too Gabby, forever." Smiling as I said that Gabby then moved her hands down my chest to tease me by playing with my boxers.

Pulling away, I stared at her and then smirked. "I have some in my side table if that's what you want." Gabby bit her lip and then shook her head. "Just lay down on top of me as if you know.." I nodded and rolled her back over onto her back before laying down on her chest. I then moved to kiss her again, feeling her hand on my neck. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I love you too, forever."