𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

"Heyo, is something wrong? you look

"Heyo, is something wrong? you look... Devastated" Evan speaks as Natasha enters the coffee shop placing her bagpack in her locker room.

"No, I mean I don't know.. " She says and sighs after pulling her apron from the boy. He looks at her worried. "You know you can tell me, my mouth is locked" She chuckles at his words before telling him what had happened at the uni start to finish.

"So.. What exactly are you irritated about? That girl Suzy or the guy?" He questions her as she rolls her eyes. "That's what I don't know myself. Can you bring me a caramel macchiato?" She says pouting at him, he gives her a sly smile before going inside to bring her one.

"You're still here?" A voice makes her irritative self take over her again. Not one second went by she could enjoy her peace. "Yeah like I have an option!" Natasha replied not looking at Sia standing behind her. "But you do right? Always following my life And interrupting my business" As she says standing up from the chair.

"Don't disobey me if your still planing to work in here" Sia said before pushing her shoulder and walking past her. She stands there before she scoffed. "Why does she have to push me everytime?" She mumbles in her breathe before putting on her apron and ready to work.

__________________________

Natasha's POV

"Here's the order for table no. 6,now" Evan handed me the coffee tray for the last order of the day, glad my shift was already over. I sighed taking the tray and walking to the given table.

"Here's your co-" I paused in my words as I saw the person sitting on the table, it was Grey. Wonder why he's here though.

"Uhm.. Here's your order" I said and placed it on the table, I didn't wanted any chaos here so I was about to walk away but he called me out. I sighed and turned to him. "What!?" He looked calm. "Nothing, have a seat" He said pulling a chair out with his leg.

I scoffed. "Im on my duty right now Mr. hasler I can't" I announced as I again started to walk away but he called me.

"Look, it's already your time over now, I just want you to have a talk with me" He said politely. I sighed before sitting on the chair.

"anyway?" I asked shutting of the unnecessary thoughts. "So what is it that you want to talk about? Let's get it over with. I don't want to have any funny business with you in the future so tell me now" I blurted out trying to be as much calmer as I can.

He chuckled and spoke. "Sure why not. I just wanted to help you" I rolled my eyes. "Help for what?" I questioned. "Look I know what had happened in your past... Days" He said much slower this time. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. What does he know? And how?

"See I know dian, your ex.. Boyfriend" He says when his expression saddened abit, not enough to my concern about it. "So.. What? I don't care he is no more in my life and I don't need any of your help in any matters" I said making my point to be noted. "Don't you wanna know how I know him?" He said his jaw tensed up. "How?" I shrugged.