𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

Ambrielle POV

Ambrielle POV

It was the next day I was waiting by the gate for Natasha to show up somehow sooner, but I found myself waiting for almost when the bell was about to ring for our break. I glanced at my wrist watch. It was around 9.30am and she is nowhere to be seen. Like seriously what is up with her?

I even tried to call her but her phone was only switched off with a voice note behind, saying "I am not available at the moment"

She has never done something like this before, ever. I am damn worried about her.

Facts, she doesn't have anyone in this town knowable except me and Evan, I'm so worried.

Maybe I should just go to her house and check?

Or am I overreacting much?

Just as a tap showed on my shoulder for me to turn around to the person.

"Ambrielle right?" It was Grey.
Seriously? why is he asking my name when he knows me.

I nodded still unable to argue at the moment with him.

"Have you gotten up with... Natasha?" He asked looking curious. I raised an eyebrow at him. Crossing my arms on my chest I glared him.

"I've seen you since day one, staring or following her everywhere. I swear to God if you are upto some ugly busin-"

"Please not now!" He exclaimed putting his hands on his waist.

"Who are you to tell me to stop?" I asked being completely oblivious right now.

"Listen, yesterday I don't know why but I thought Natasha was being dragged somewhere at first I screwed off the thought but I think she is in danger when I saw the location, it's Somewhere I had been taken as a child, it's not safe..." He paused and I was waiting for him to continue.

"Say what now?" I asked being curious.

"Natasha might be in danger" He sighed.

I wide eyed looked at him. What kind of a game is he trying to play right now.

"Please, I'm already not upto something right now. Moreover, I'm stressed right now don't play tricks it's not a go-"

"Oh you talk too much!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him.

My legs gave up when he dragged me until Nowhere recognizable.

"What the f-" He stopped making me hit his back.

(How funny everyone likes bumping into Grey's back😏)

"Get in" He said pointing at his car. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Oh will you! It's your bestfriend I'm talking about right now!" He shouted Annoyedly.

I sighed, is he actually saying the truth does he really know something?

What should I do?

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice spoke as I turned around in hopes.

"NAT!" Seeing her face infront of mine, I received alot of sigh and squealed onto her hugging her.

"Oh my goodness where the hell were you!?" I asked trying to get any emotions out for her. She looked pale.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt? Why do you look pale?" I questioned her unknown of how she was feeling right now.

__________________

Natasha's POV

Before.

My father was left with no answers or anymore conclusions so he left me with noel to drop me the next day. Fortunately I wasn't harmed and stayed with Noel yesterday night. He made sure no one hurted me.

Still, yesterday was very much hurtful of him..

Noel left me outside my university probably exact when the bell rang. I quicky rushed over inside after gesturing him to leave.

The sight I saw as I entered was quite unfamiliar, it was Grey dragging Ambrielle somewhere. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed them.

As I assumed he was trying to tell ambrielle to sit in his car.

Present time.

"Em, I'm fine. I'll tell you everything but not now. Let's hurry to class now hm?" I sighed looking at her worried figure.

She still nodded pretty forceful of the situation.

"A-are you sure you're okay?" Grey spoke making me stop walking to the class. I turned to him

"yes, thanks for the concern, I'll fill you in" I said smiling at him. Ambrielle kept glaring at me.

I mouthed her a 'what'

"Nothing! You seriously are upto something girl" She pulled me in the class.

______________________

At my house.

"So basically you were kidnapped!" Ambrielle said close to shouting.

"Em! Keep your voice low" I caught onto her shoulder calming her down.

"Ya.. Soo basically I was forced to go with him" I repeated.

"It is what is called as kidnapping, Nat he literally put you on a chloroform and you are defending him?"

"I'm not defending him, I'm just not looking into negative points"

"Wow so much happened and I was freaking clueless?" She exhaled.

"Babe, I'm sorry for making you worried, and I'm hoping you don't blame yourself" I said looking at her soft gaze.

"Yes I won't" She said getting closer to me hugging me. Once feeling her warmth I Inhaled her cherry smell and closed my eyes into her presence. Felt like home after long.

She slowly caressed my back. "I'm here, I'm sorry if I did something worth making you unhappy" She sighed. I smiled and felt a gust of emotions knowing the fact when she will get to know about how she didn't believe me a our suzy, she'll be so regretful.

Which I don't ever want her to be. Even if she is wrong, makes me never steal that right from her and make myself wrong to save a best friend. To save myself, who can't imagine a world without her in it...

A best friend is the best from a million other relationships~

To be continued.

Sorry for the delays, I'm not focused nowadays, the idea of writing is making me feel lazy on phone, I did write in my diary but I'm not sure to edit it very soon. Please see to it and support me. Understanding the circumstances, I can't really explain but it's hard. 🥺✨