𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

"We need to talk about yesterday" Ambrielle says sitting down on Natasha's bed

Natasha gulps in before placing her coffee mug down on her desk.

"Yes of course, ask" She announced low.

"Why..?"

"What?"

"Why did you do that? Had fun doing so? Behind my back?"

"What are you trying to say?" Natasha asks the other girl confused.

"About Suzy, and about grey. Why did you lie?"

Natasha clears her throat before rethinking her reply.

"I had to.. Em. Wait who told y-"

"I don't know! It's just all in your head isn't it? Being here around me even when I come back to you? What did you think? You would do absolutely anything and I'd just let it be?"

"Em.. What's wro-"

"Oh just shut up! You ain't nothing but a back stabber you know!" She pushes away Natasha's hand from her lap.

"Em.. Please hear me out don't go" She said Sitting on her knees holding other's wrist.

"What is it left? You're bullying my only childhood friend, then you leave me today not even coming to me asking for forgiveness, you're hanging out with Grey even when you warned me so much yourself about him, and then you want me to hear you now!?" Ambrielle cries.

"No please... Em please"

"I ha-"

"No please don't say it Em... Please don-"

"I hate you.. Natasha, I really do"

Ambrielle runs off the room. Natasha gets up running behind her..

Thud*

"Ouch!" Her eyes opened realising she was on the floor from her bed.

She wiped her forehead from the sweat and looked around in her room, found her best friend staring at her right from above. She screamed out of fright.

"Ah!!"

"Woah woah calm down. It's just me" Ambrielle said concerned running down to her best friend.

"Are you okay? Had a nightmare?" The younger asked worry written on her face. She knew how bad it must have felt like, just as it did to her.

"Yes.. Thanks" Natasha pulls herself up scared of what she just saw in her dream.

Natasha's POV

How could this relatable stuff come through my nightmares. I was so shocked at first, I didn't wanted it to be real, never.