𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Noel's POV

Noel's POV

I was just 7 years old when Father decided to sign a divorce to my mother. It wasn't a big deal but the consequences was harder to handle. Somehow My mother was close to Natasha than me and Neville. Moreover Father was not much fond of the girls. The reason why he left her was never given to us, by my Father. All he ever said was he had to, because he wanted to. We saw him daily scolding mom that she didn't do things right, nor did she become a good wife.

I mean it is definitely wrong, if so why did you get married to ruin her life. Some of the times I do wish I could have stayed with my Mother but not gonna lie, I am a money loader I need to look after myself to make a better future for myself. So I had to obey whatever the consequences were to stay with my Father and so did Neville.

But Natasha being the fairest she is, she stayed with Mom, now she is just wandering in this big town for what? Earn a living..

So many of a times I've convinced her to come live with us, but she didn't.

It's her loss that way. I'm not that bad of a brother to keep her in the dark but she needs to understand how life is, she won't get everything done living the way she is right now.

After so much of her neglectful behavior, my father had to send some of his men to bring her here. Or she wouldn't.

'What does he want from her?'

That too, now?

I am afraid she might get hurt in the process.

"Dad, I'm getting worried... Why isn't she here yet?" I kept walking around the front door of our villa to look out for her. There was no news of the men who were sent to bring her so far and I didn't even get suspected by her.

"That is why you were sent to bring her but you being a rascal, couldn't do a small thing correctly" Dad said sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What was I supposed to do when you made a border between her and yourself?"

"Stop talking nonsense, she is just being a brat. Living alone all these years, her brain is not processing to make a correct decision" He sighed.

"Or is it yours?" I looked up from where the statement passed from.

It was Neville, he walked down the stairs from behind the pillars. He is not always taking any of the sides between us, as his moto he goes with justice.

My ass..

Me and him were never more then just "yes" Or either "no"

"Oh Neville.. " Father said standing up and walking towards him.

Haha the biased child.

"Reid called telling me has got Natasha, she is unconscious because he had to make her to come here"