𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23

Natasha's POV

"Hey.. " The site infront of me was quite confusing, Grey was hugging Ambrielle.

He quickly set off as he saw me.

"Grey.. C-can I talk to Ambrielle alone?" He just nodded vigorously and walked out.

I sighed before seeing Em as her smile dropped seeing me enter.

"Em.. I'm sorry.. I seriously am" I said holding the gift I brought for her to her face.

"It's okay.. No big deal.. It's just a birthday right?" She said but she didn't mean that of course..

"Hey.. Come on birthdays are birthdays so what if they come every year? It's your birthday!" I said before getting up to hug her...

She opened her arms and wrapped then around me.

"I'm really sorry for everything" I confessed and she nodded.

"Even me" She mumbled.

"Now get recovered fast, so that we can celebrate" I told her sitting back on the bed.

"Can't wait" She said clapping her hands together.

___________________

It was night already as me and Em were still busy talking, that we unheard the door knocked.

"I think someone knocked at the door" I sighed. "Yes come in" She said.

The door opened revealing...

"Hello, amby" It was Suzy.

My heart beat raced as I saw her right in front of my eyes.

I couldn't do anything as Ambrielle was right here. I wanted to punch that bitch face of hers.

I sat more close to Ambrielle in attempts to she won't harm her anything—

"Oh hi Natasha? Hope your summer is going all fine" She said making a grumpy face.

"Ya it was but now that you're here.. "

"Nat?" Ambrielle looked at me and my eyes soften as I stood up walking upto her.

"Let's talk outside, shall we?" I whispered in her ear.

And without wasting anymore time I dragged her out of the room. I was gonna make sure she doesn't even buzz around anymore.

"Hey hey! You can't just push me.. I'm here to meet my friend—"

And then what I was waiting for this moment.

Slap

"Shameless bitches like you never show up infront of me. They never stood" I said looking straight into her firing angry eyes.

"You have messed with my best friend, and for gods sake that's not something I would let alone happen" Before she could respond to this I yanked her hair in my fist and dragged her all the way through the corridors.

She kept shouting "leave me!!" But I just didn't give a fuck.

I didn't care how many of the people were staring at us but I wanted to make sure next time she thinks of anything but to hurt her, she would be shredded into pieces—at an instant.

"You belong here" I said before pushing her down to the ground out of the hospital gate.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZ–" I didn't let her finish as I kicked her in the stomach.

"Before I beat you to death, stop me from telling me who is in with you for these plans of yours!" I said kicking her thighs until it would leave bruises.