Prologue

Many times unknown to us many things take place in our life, something like destiny makes it happen... Did she know that she had stolen the heart of The Mafia King, unknown to her it happened...

Sometimes falling in love is not in our hands, it happens on its own

Sometimes falling in love is not in our hands, it happens on its own... something like destiny makes it happen. Who had ever known that two opposite People would attract, two from opposite worlds.. But as it's said in science the opposite attracts and that's what happened here in the story of
Abir and Mishti...

 But as it's said in science the opposite attracts and that's what happened here in the story of Abir and Mishti

What happens when we love someone, trust someone the most but get deceived that's what happened with Mishti...

She had never thought that the person she loved unconditionally, hid his real identity from her...

What happened when Mishti stole the heart of the Mafia King? And he is now damn obsessed with her.. what will happen next in the tale do read to find out...

Some glimpses from the story.

─────────────────────

"I love you Mishti.. And I want to give you all the happiness you deserve... When I first saw you I fell head over heels for your beauty, but the thing which attracts me the most is your soul and everything about you..
You had stolen my Heart, Mishti at first sight only.. Will you be mine forever?"

"I love you too Abir.. "

─────────────────────

"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti.
tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her. Abir sees her and is shocked to see her standing at the door in such a broken state he says softly, "Mishti" and tries to touch her but she pushes him away from her and screams, "Don't touch me!!"

Abir gets angered by Mishti's move but controls himself and asks her in a stern voice, "Why you come out Mishtii??"

Mishti asks, "What is this Abir?? You.. Are.. a... Murderer Abirr ..." and tears are flowing from her eyes, it's just like something just pierced her heart... She is heartbroken.

Abir calms himself and says, "Sweetheart I can explain to you.. just listen to me once.." Mishti stares at him in disgust and says, "I don't want to listen to anything!! I am leaving... I hate you Abir!!" This irks Abir, and he gets more angered and closes his fist saying in a dangerous tone, "Sweetheart.. You can't leave me after stealing my heart.." and goes towards her to hold her, Mishti gets horrified seeing this tone and pushes Abir and runs away.

Abir screams, "Mishtiii.. you didn't do right by running away.."

─────────────────────

"Stolen The Mafia King's Heart" it's Mishbir Fanfiction but the characters are not the same as the serial... It's different!! Hope you all will like it...

 It's different!! Hope you all will like it

This cover is made by me.. I am not a professional editor, but I have tried my level best to make it..
Hope you all will like it..

──────────────────

Author's Note: Sorry for every grammatical mistake and sorry also if you didn't like the story... Do vote & comment if you liked the story.

Follow me on Instagram
(My Id: _annie__2004) for more updates.

Do check out the Character Sketch for more details. Up next. do check!! But please vote and also tell your views...

Thank you ❤️