Chapter 7

Abir picked Mishti up in bridal style in his arms starts moving towards his car.. Mishti gets startled by these move of Abir and screams, Abirr.. What are you doing? Abir still walking towards his car says in a calm voice, Helping you! Mishti says, But I can walk.. Abir says, No.. you will not.. it will pain more to you!! Mishti says, But it's ok! Abir says in a stern voice, I can't see you in pain!! Please let me help you.. Mishti has no words after hearing what he just said and stares at him astonished..

As they get inside Abir's car.. mishti tells him her home address.. But Abir starts driving and says, First we will go to Hospital... Then your home.. Mishti frowns and says, No.. no.. it's just a small sprain, no need to go to the doctor for that.. Abir says, No.. we are going.. we should get it checked, what if it would be something major.. Mishti glares at him and says, Abirr.. Abir in a stern voice says, Mishtii.. stop being stubborn.. we are going and that's final.. Mishti angrily glares at him but Abir just smiles adoring her..

Abir's POV

We reached the hospital, but Mishti was not speaking a single word just flaring her nose in anger and making a cute pout.. She was looking so cute... But I can't take her silence more it's killing me, I love when she speaks, her voice gives me a different kind of bliss.. I parked my car and helped her come out of the car I tried to hold her hands to help her as I knew she would not be able to walk, but my this ANGRY STUBBORN GIRL.. removed my hands and started trying to walk on her own..

And then she tripped as she walked a few distance, but I was quick so I held her in my arms and saved her from falling hard on the ground.. She opened her which she had closed as she thought she was going to fall off looked at me with a small smile at last, she smiled that made me smile too.. and she blurted out, Thanks.. getting up still holding my hands.. I said, Let me please.. help you Mishti.. or you're again going to get injured.. Mishti said, Ok! and we started walking towards the hospital..

While walking Mishti said, I am still angry with you.. for bringing me here.. with a cute pout.. I smiled and said, That's ok for me but I can't see you in pain.. She smiled at what I said..

We both got into the doctor's cabin as the nurse guided us and told us to wait there for a few minutes till the doctor comes.. I made Mishti seat on the chair and I was standing beside her and she was going to say something.. but my phone ranged, it was from Aarnav and I excused from her and went a little away from her in the cabin as I know Aarnav is calling then there should be something important..

I was discussing with Aarnav about some deal just then I heard Mishti screaming, Ahhh.. in pain.. My heart pained listening to her wenching in pain and I moved back at her direction to see the doctor examining her ankle.. My anger boiled Can't this doctor examine properly and I moved near to mishti.. I in my stern cold tone said, Doctor!! Can't you check properly, for what we are here to lessen the pain and what you doing hurting her more.. The doctor looked at me horrified and trembled in fear stood up from his chair.. And here on the other side Mishti sitting on the chair poked on my arm, I looked at her and she was giving me an expression that 'what are you doing??'

The doctor said, Mr. Rajvansh.. I am very sorry.. I will take care.. I am sorry.. Mishti said, No it's ok.. you were just examining.. and then she looked up at me saying, Abir.. what are you doing?? Stay calm.. I am ok.. giving me her heartwarming smile.. I smiled back at her and said, Ok! I am sorry.. Mishti.. and the looked at the doctor with a stern face said, You continue.. but be careful.. The doctor nodded in agreement, after checking he quickly said, Sir.. it's just a sprain.. I will prescribe ointment and medicines.. it will get fine by tomorrow.. Mishti looked at me giving me a 'see I told you' expression and said, Abir.. I had told you before only it's not needed to go to hospital.. but who listens to me.. Stubborn Rajvansh.. I chuckled listening to her and adoring her cute expressions.. I said, Ok! I surrender..

Mishti started standing from the chair, but I quickly held her waist as I know it would be still paining and she can fall due to it.. As I touched her waist a shiver ran down her body, I was loving seeing my effect on her.. And she looked at me astonished and our eyes meet... I said, Let me help you.. She nodded in agreement.. And we left after buying the prescribed medicines and ointment..

Mishti's POV

I was the whole time angry on Abir as it was needed to go to the hospital for just a sprain.. but this man is too stubborn.. I was angrily glaring at this man and he was just smiling, strange!! Ajeeb!! Rajvansh!! now what is there to smile..

We reached the hospital.. I decided not to speak to him I was angry with him.. he tried holding my hands to help me walk but I removed them, as you know me being stubborn as he is stubborn then I am much more stubborn.. And started walking but it was paining more and I lost my balance and was going to hit the floor, I closed my eyes in fear cursing my own stubbornness for taking Abir's help..

But to my wonder I didn't hit the floor I was held midway, someone held me in his arms, and that was a familiar touch I know who it was.. I opened my eyes to check my guess and I was right it was Abir.. I smiled at him and said, Thanks!! I got from his arms still holding his hands, and he told me that let him help me I agreed to him and we started walking towards the hospital..

While walking I said to him, I am still angry with you for bringing me here.. Abir smiled and said, That's ok for me but I can't see you in pain.. A smile appeared on my face listening to his words, it touched my heart..

We entered the cabin of the doctor as the nurse guided us and also told us to wait for the doctor for a few minutes.. Abir made me sit on the chair and I going to ask him why he is so stubborn.. just then his phone rang he excused me and went away to a corner of that room..

Just then the doctor entered inside and asked me what happened, I told him everything.. The doctor was examining my ankle, to check where exactly the pain is.. as he touched it pained and I screamed in pain.. The thing that happened the next moment was more shocking..

Abir came and stood beside totally fuming in anger said in a cold stern tone which was literally terrifying, Doctor can't you check properly, for what we are here to lessen the pain and what are you doing hurting her more.. the doctor literally trembled and got stood up with fear clearly visible on his face looking at Abir.. But Abir's voice was damn dangerous, I have never seen him talking like that..

I poked on his arm to stop him from glaring at the poor doctor angrily.. Abir looked at me and his eyes softened.. I gave him a 'what are you doing' look.. Like who scolds a doctor like these.. Ajeeb Rajvansh!!

The doctor said, Mr. Rajvansh.. I am very sorry.. I will take care.. I am sorry.. I said cutting him off in between, No! It's ok.. you were just examining.. and then turned my eyes up to look at Abir and said, Abir.. what are you doing? Stay calm.. I am ok! and gave him a smile assuring him.. Abir smiled back at me and said, Ok! I am sorry.. Mishti.. and then he looked at the doctor with the same stern face as before and said, You continue.. but be careful..

The doctor examined me and told that's just a sprain, see I had told Abir before only.. but who listens to me.. I again started my blabbering like I had told you Abir it was not needed and don't know from where but I called him STUBBORN RAJVANSH.. but to my wonder, he chuckled at my saying and then said, Ok! I surrender.. I know no one can win or stand against me.. and from these, I remembered I need to stand from this chair and leave..

I was trying to stand up from the chair.. Just then Abir held my waist tightly to help me out and a shiver ran down my body, don't know why.. I looked at him astonished and met his eyes which were just showing care for me.. He said, Let me help you! and I also agreed with it...

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys..
Next update As Soon As Possible!!

Hope you all liked the update.. sorry for each and every grammatical errors and other mistakes..

Do vote, comment & share..

Take care Everyone!!
See ya..

Thank you ❤️