Chapter 19

"You will be POSSESSIVE, for the one you LOVE...

But just remember not to be OVER POSSESSIVE.."

Abir moved towards Mishti and to bring her out of her shocked state he called her in a calm tone, Sweetheart!! Mishti looked at Abir and their eyes locked.. Abir sees her moist eyes, he never wished those tears to capture her eyes... 

Mishti suddenly sank into Abir's chest hugging him tightly, Abir reciprocates locking his arms around her in an embrace, comforting her..

Breaking the hug he moved a bit back and held her both hands in his asking, Sweetheart Are you alright? Mishti gave a small nod in agreement.. She was devasted at the things that had just happened a few minutes ago and trying to make herself back to normal again...

Abir looked down at her hand and he became worried seeing her right wrist which had a bruise and had become red too, he became angry looking at it but controlled himself, he was sure that the bastard had dared to do these...

Abir indicating towards her wrist asked her, Is this hurting sweetheart?? Mishti just moved her head sideways, indicating a No... Abir again said with a bit of rage in his voice, He did these right? How he dared to touch you, hurt you... I will... But before he could have been uttered the word kill,  his mind reminded him swiftly that where he was standing.. and what he was just going to speak that to in front of his mishti, so he just stopped midway...

 Mishti had never seen this side of Abir, him being so much enraged and beating someone like he's gonna kill the other person.. she want to ask him about so in a calm tone she asked the questions she wished to ask him, What had got happened to you Abir?? Why were so out of control Abir? 

Abir knew these questions were going to come his way as he had gone really out of control today that too in front of mishti, he said in a guilty tone, Sweetheart.. I can't see someone hurting you... I am sorry for going so much out of control, I got angry, and that all got happened... 

Mishti felt bad asking him those questions as he was just being protective for her, so with a small smile she said, Abir I know you got angry and you.., you just wanted to protect me... But Abir he would have died, the way you were hitting him... Abir decided of diverting the topic, thought to make up a story, and said, I am sorry... See that's why I sent him with Aarnav to the doctor... 

Mishti just passed a small nod listening to him. Abir seeing her nod thought in his mind, Sorry Sweetheart for lying to you but what to do I can't tell you the truth as you will not like it... And I also can't leave someone who dared to touch you, hurt you, say ill about YOU... TRYING TO HARM MY LOVE... NEVER.

─────────────────────

A dark basement or we can say a torcher room, looking like the scariest place which no one would ever want to visit in short, who would like to get tortured or die in the most dangerous way... But as the place belongs to the devil, it's he who decides who will be there and who wouldn't be... 😉(winking emoji)

A man in a black hoodie opens the door of the room with a bang, enters in... There forms a devilish smirk on his face as he hears screaming of a man in pain and his smirk becomes wider seeing the screaming man tied up on a chair and his men continuously beating black and blue with belts... 

The man in the black hoodie carrying the devilish smirk comes in light and is revealed to Abir as he says, Well Done! Aarnav.. I liked the way you treated him till I got here... Aarnav just gives a nod in agreement... Abir's men stop beating the man tied on the chair as he signals them and they move aside... Abir says, I hope you enjoyed it too Mr. Mehta...

The man tied on the chair is none other than the man who misbehaved with Mishti at the party, he is Harsh Mehta, a businessman...

As Abir takes a chair and sits in front of him. Harsh starts saying pleadingly, Mr. Rajvansh... I am very sorry, please leave me I will never cross my limit again... Abir smirks listening to him, and said in a stern voice, You should have thought before crossing it... Now it's too late!! gives an evil smile completing his sentence... Aarnav standing at a distance smirks listening to Abir as he knows what's going to happen next and leaves the room saying bye to Abir...

Harsh says, Please... We have been business associates too, please leave me.. don't kill me, please leave me... Abir smirks seeing the fear on his face and giving a dangerous look and took out his gun to shoot him, but stops in between as his phone rings... taking out it from the pocket as Abir sees the caller id a real smile gets formed on his face, putting back the gun and in a stern voice looking at Harsh says, You're not that much lucky too to die by Abir Rajvansh's gun... 

Ordering his men to kill Harsh, Abir leaves the room smiling looking at his phone which was ringing...

(From the smile of our Abir Rajvansh, you all must have guessed who's the one calling him... And you all are correct my genius readers ☺️)

Abir : (picking up the call with a smile says) Hello... Sweetheart! Everything alright you called these late... 

Mishti : (smiling listening to him and says) Yes! There is something and I am not alright...

Abir : (worried) Why what happened Mishti? Wait I will just come there...

Mishti : (frowns listening but also smiles thinking that how much he cares for her) Abir!! There's no need to come... Just answer me one thing and that too truthfully... Have you done some magic on Mihir bhai...

Abir : (smiling) Why? What happened? 

Mishti : You know what I told him & bhabhi about us, I was so tensed like what will he say and you won't believe what he said!! So Mihir bhai said, 'Abir seemed a nice guy... And I will like to meet him once again, Call him for dinner someday.' 

Abir : (with a smile) See... I had told you that everything will be fine. 

Mishti : Yes (yawning as our mishti is sleepy after the tiresome day)

Abir : (hearing her yawn) Now you need to sleep, Sweetheart... We will talk in the morning... 

Mishti : Yes! And you too need to sleep Abir see it's 12:32 AM... 

Abir : (with a smile) Ok! I will too sleep...

Mishti : Okay... Then Good Night! Bye...

Abir : Bye! (hanging up the call) 

────────────────────

That's it for today guys.. Hope you are liking the story.. If there are any suggestions do tell me..

Sorry for each and every grammatical error and other mistakes. And also a big sorry if you didn't liked the story... These chapter is not rechecked too..

Will be coming soon with a new chapter... I hope you all liked this side of Abir & one more thing,

 What do you think that what magic has Abir really done on Mihir? Stay tuned you all will get to know it in the next chapter...

DO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE...

TAKE CARE!

Thank you ❤️

SEE YA.. TATA :)