Chapter 1

Mishti's POV

I am freaking out just now as I am hell-late today for college. I am nervous too, don't know why but today... my heart is beating fast... Our college has organized a charity function for needy people, and I am going to perform in it.. everything thing is set I am damn excited!! Hope Fully everything goes well.. that's what I am praying to Ganpati Bappa. Just then my mobile phone starts ringing and I know who will be on the other side, my best friend Ishita.. who would be freaking like me just now... As I pick up the call and going to wish her a hello.. Ishita starts yelling like mad, speaking at such a speed that no one can understand... she is behaving like this.

Ishita is blabbering continuously on call... I started exiting my house taking my bag and listening to her yelling, as no one was at the house. I need to lock it properly.

As I moved out of the house after locking properly. I look at Mobile from which this Ishita is yelling... I need to stop her...

The phone conversation...

Mishti: Ishu.. stop freaking out & tell me what happened?? First of all, breathe in, breathe out...

Ishita: Ok!! Mishtu.. but where are you? You know right.. you are part of the opening act.

Mishti: I am on my way! Don't worry...

Ishita: There is one more problem.. you know what mam had told me to buy sacks of rose petals for showering on the chief guest... And I forgot!! Will you please pick it up from the shop there will be two sacks.. ok?

Mishti: Ok!! I will... don't worry!! See ya...

Ishita: See ya...

I hung up the call and huffed as I needed to hurry up or would be late. I started running towards the bus stop, as going by bus will save me time. I got off the bus on time. After a few minutes, my stop came and I got down...

I fastened my legs and went to the flower shop, bought the two flower shack of roses.. they smelled just amazing and so pleasing, that all my tension just went away... After holding each of the shacks in each of my hands, I just ran as fast as I could...

I now just need to cross these busy roads full of traffic and then in a few minutes, I will reach my college.. I smiled wholeheartedly looking at my wristwatch as now I was on time. Thanks, Ganpati Bappa!! Hopefully, everything goes well...

I looked at the signal and it turned red which meant now I could quickly cross the road. I just ran holding both sacks, just then suddenly a big black car came furiously towards me, I was horrified at the sudden appearance of the car in front of me... The car hits me a little before applying brakes. A scream comes out from my mouth, Ahhhh... as I fall on the ground and one of the sack roses just breaks and some of the roses gets scattered on the ground and some get showered on me making me covered with red roses... OMG!! I am gonna kill the one who is driving the car for sure.

As I see a man wearing a black suit, a white shirt comes out.. he is just breathtaking handsome with the most dangerous eyes, which are so dark and deep. I tuck all the strings of my hair that came on my face and remove the rose petals on me... He stares at me, whispers something to himself, and then comes towards me and forwards his hand to me for helping me out to get up... I held his hand and he held tightly my hand, I got on my feet back with his support... 

He looks at me with caring eyes and says softly, Are you okay? I am sorry for what just happened... Are you hurt somewhere? Let me take you to the hospital... 

I just gave him a nod saying no and said, I am okay!! But don't you think you should drive carefully.. and after all, it's a red signal!! Speeding up is not good for you too & also for others, what if someone elderly or a small kid would have collided just now? You should take care of that and drive carefully... I completed my scolding but didn't receive any answer from him.. he was just staring at me and smiling when I was scolding him... Can't he hear me or what?