Chapter 15

After dropping Mishti at her home, and checking that she had safely entered her house.. Abir started the car engine just to get interrupted by a phone call, and he knew who must be calling.. For sure Kuhu as the other two over enthusiastic fellows, Kunal & Aarnav will never dare to call him again and again as they knew that would face his anger for calling again & again but today was different day, a smile made it's way to Abir's face as he remembered the moments today he shared with his mishti, yes his Mishti!!

Mishti had accepted his love and also confessed her love towards him, he was feeling like the happiest person.. He picked up the call only to hear, Kuhu asking him to come at the mansion in the city as they all are there and waiting eagerly for him.. He hanged up the call agreeing upon what she said and started his drive towards the mansion..

He never liked to visit or stay in that mansion much though it was there ancestral property and having his childhood memories some good, some worst, that's the only reason he didn't liked living there.. Thus he had bought the mansion outside the city, which was also good for his illegal business too.. Kunal never liked his involvement in the illegal business and him being mafia that was the reason he had decided to move to their ancestral mansion, Kunal always said Abir to forget about the bad memories they made there and always remember about the good one.. but he was never able to do that.. he never wishes to forget their bad memories as those are one that made him what he is today..

Thinking about all these on his way at last Abir reached his destination their ancestral mansion.. He had small smile on his face remembering the good times, but also moist eyes remembering the bad past... He rubbed off all the things from his mind and made a happy face as he entered inside..

Kuhu : (seeing Abir coming) (screams) Brooo.. (speaking all in one breathe) At last you came, Now tell us fast what happened and what mishti said??

Kunal : Yes! Bhai... tell fast..

Aarnav : Yes!! (overexcited)

Abir : (with a smile) She said Yes!!

Abir tells them about Mishti's answer, the three of them gets happy hearing him.. All three of them were very happy for Abir.. They all had their dinner and dessert party enjoying the happy day..

Thus the day ends on a happy note for everyone..

────────────────────

15 Days Later..

MISHTI'S POV

I never knew being in love with someone is such a beautiful feeling.. Getting someone beside you who would walk with you your whole life.. Sometimes everything feels like a beautiful dream, which will eventually break down when i get up.. Hopefully it's not and i am happy about that.. With Abir it feels complete.. A new type of completeness is there..

I and Abir were first friends and that would be always the base of our relationship.. I have become addicted to him, truth to be told addicted to the way he loves me.. I had never thought him to be so much romantic, more romantic than me sometimes.. He always respects my feeling and try to make me comfortable whenever i am with him.. I am happy whenever i am with and also when i am not with him.. And when he says Sweetheart loving to me it feels like butterflies dancing in my stomach.. He's the best!!

And me being the most worst sister have not told bhai or bhabhi about Abir... But i am not able, i don't know why? I surely know that they will not reject my decision and i too wish to tell them before they get to know about it themselves...

ABIR'S POV

I never felt these much peace in my life, which i felt after confessing my love to mishti.. And never these much happier which i felt after knowing that she too loves me.. I know that now she is mine, her love is mine, but don't know why sometimes i fear she will leave me.. I know the reason of my fear too.. The lie i have said her, i am not truthful towards her.. I have told her everything about me the way she tells me about herself... 

But i have not told her the most important thing of my life.. Me being in illegal businesses, having so many enemies out there, me being a murderer, me being the mafia king.. I don't know what will her reaction after knowing my truth... I want her to accept it but i know as well that she and her family will never accept it.. 

I don't like hiding things from her, but i also don't want to lose her... My Mishti.. My Sweetheart..

-----------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry for being offline for such a long time, actually was a bit stuck up with my life.. But now everything is going ok! hope it stays longer okay..

That's it for today guys.. Hope you all liked the chapter and sorry to the ones who didn't liked the chapter..

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE...

THANK YOU!

Take care..

BYE.