Chapter 8

Mishti's POV

The drive to my home from the hospital was full of talks especially mine, yes I know I speak much but Abir was enjoying it as he was smiling and yes he was also speaking in between.. We reached my sweet home at last and Abir said, Here we are!!  I said with a smile, Thank you for today.. Abir.. He smiled back..

I reached the doorstep followed by Abir beside me.. But the door was locked, I think Bhai & Bhabhi are late today, maybe busy with some work.. I opened the door with the spare keys..
After that moving towards him I asked, Welcome to my sweet home.. Please come in..  Abir smiled at my gesture and said, Thank you!! But I can't come in today but for sure next time.. I will take my leave I need to go.. Sorry!! I can totally understand him.. I need to thank him, he helped me so much needed and so much of his time getting wasted due to this sprain.. I said, Don't be sorry.. I understand!! And thank you for helping me so much today and so much of your time got wasted due to me.. I was stopped in between as he said, Mishtii.. please don't be sorry.. You just take care and rest well ok.. and also take your medicines.. do call me if you need any help.. I nodded to him in agreement with a smile and said, Ok! Bye.. drive safe.. Take care! Abir said with a smile, Bye! and moved towards his car and I moved inside my home walking slowly due to my sprain..

I got settled on the couch applied the ointment to my sprain and took the medicines.. I was feeling relief after that, the pain was less.. I closed my eyes and one face came to mind and that was of ABIR!! I opened my eyes quickly..

What's happening to me? Don't know?
My thoughts got moved to how adventurous today's day was really! The day was going to be a boring day, but Abir's entry changed it totally.. Abir's choice of place for having tea was best, I loved it... But then this sprain spoiled everything, so much time of Abir got wasted after me.. but he helped me a lot today, he is really a true gentleman and so sweet.. My thoughts got broken by the sudden entry of Bhai Bhabhi(brother & sister-in-law) inside the house.. I smiled at both of them..

Bhai walked towards me and asked, Mishti!! Are you ok? You look a bit low.. wow! My bro knows everything about me.. I smiled and said, Nothing just a small sprain.. Mihir Bhai got tensed and sat next to me asking, How come?? Why didn't you call me or tell me? Mishtii!! I said, Bhai! Don't worry.. I am fine now.. Then he said, Ok! But how it got happened??

Isha Bhabhi came near to us and said, First of all, you stay calm Mihir.. and let her test too.. why are starting your Questioning session?? Is this the time? Then he said, Ok! Sorry.. Mishti come let me help you to go to your room you rest.. I nodded in agreement..

─────────────────────

Abir's POV

I didn't wanted to leave Mishti alone at her home, but I needed to leave Aarnav was continuously calling and texted me 'RED' which meant there is some big problem.. I was driving towards my mansion which is outside Mumbai as Aarnav had told me to come there..

While driving also my thoughts surrounded by Mishti.. just then something caught my eyes, the roses which my sweetheart had bought I think she forgot them here only in hurry.. but I noticed a note under the bunch of roses.. I quickly grabbed that note which stated,

"Thank you very much 😊
Abir for helping me lot today and taking my care.. Here's a small gift for you.. Hope you like it!! "

Your Friend,
Mishti..

A big smile got formed on my face reading it.. I just kissed the note which had her scent.. Really Mishti has done different magic to me..

I reached my mansion where I found Aarnav waiting for me in the hall.. I went towards him with my always stern face but don't know why these Aarnav was smiling and chuckling looking at me as if I am a Joker..

I asked him in my stern voice, What's there to laugh Aarnav? Aarnav composed himself and said, Love changes people and that's true.. See the person who hates flowers is holding a bunch of red roses.. I must say Mishti has done magic on you Bhai.. I adored the roses and the note by Mishti in my hands and said, It's a gift from Mishti.. and I love red roses now and she loves them.. and I placed the roses and the note safely on the table.. and asked Aarnav, Now tell me what was the problem? Aarnav said, Actually Boss.. someone tried to steal our weapon's consignment.. but now everything is alright.. This thing has happened the second time in this month I need to find who is trying to play games with me.. I said, Ok! And? Aarnav said, Bhai! I have found about the drug racket thing.. I said, Great! So who's the one behind it? 

Aarnav said, Some college/school students are involved in the selling of it.. that's sure they are doing it for money.. and there is someone behind them who is making them do these things.. I don't why these people involve students in there these money-making games.. I said, Ok! Inform the commissioner and tell him to quickly take action, or he better knows me.. Aarnav smirked hearing me..

I asked, Anything else! Aarnav said, Bhai.. I was thinking that you should increase your security.. we are getting some death threats from our competitors these days.. I smirked and said, Aarnav! Abir Rajvansh.. doesn't get feared by these types of threats, don't worry about that it's common in our world.. Aarnav smiles and says, Ok! I know even if he is saying ok.. he is going to arrange undercover guards for me I know him very well, he cares a lot for me..

─────────────────────
Time Skip!!

Mishti's POV

I was sitting on my bed ready to sleep after my dinner and this adventurous day.. Remembering about my day, it was boring but became amazing as Abir came into the picture.. it was fun to spend time with him but my sprain became the spoiler.. but the way Abir took my care he took me hospital and yes the way he scolded the doctor!! Oh my god.. just now I am laughing remembering the doctor's face poor him he was so scared but really Abir was looking dangerous when he was glaring at him.. Abir was calm talking to me.. from the moment he has entered my life he has taken over my mind don't know why... I feel comfortable and happy with him.. Abir.. Just then I phone pinged with a notification and that from Abir..

Abir : Thanks for the beautiful gift Mishti.. How are you?

Mishti : I am feeling better now..

Abir : Good! Take rest and care of yourself..

Mishti : Thank you! You had dinner?

Abir : No! Not yet..

Mishti : What? So late? It's not good for health.. Go and first have your dinner..

Abir : Ok! Your Highness..

Mishti : Bye! Take care..

Abir : Bye! You too take care..

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys..
Next update As Soon As Possible!!

Hope you all liked the update.. sorry for each and every grammatical errors and other mistakes..

Do please vote, comment & share..

Take care Everyone!!
See ya..

Thank you ❤️