Chapter 18

Vatsal : (gathering the attention of everyone) (looking at Aarnav) Hello! Mr. Chaudhary..

Aarnav : (looks at Vatsal with a small smile) Hello.. Mr. Sheth.. before I forgot let me make the introductions.. (pointing towards Kuhu & Kunal) This is Kunal Rajvansh & his wife Kuhu Rajvansh.. (pointing towards Abir) And yes he's..

Vatsal : (interrupting Aarnav, spoke with excitement) Who doesn't know about Mr. Abir Rajvansh here.. (and forwarded his hand towards Abir for a handshake with a smile on his face)

Abir : (took Vatsal's hand for a handshake) Nice meeting you Mr. Vatsal Sheth..

Vatsal : (breaking their handshake) It's my pleasure Mr. Rajvansh to meet you in person..
(to which Abir gave a small smile in reaction) (Vatsal moved his gaze towards Ishita & Mishti) by the way how do you both know them?

Ishita : (over excitedly started saying) Abir & Mishti both are in.. (stopped in between as her mind told her what she was just going to blurt out)

Mishti : (continued where Ishita stopped saying) FRIENDS.. and Ishita too.. so that's how we know Aarnav, Kunal & Kuhu.. (with a small smile on her face and feeling guilty for not telling her Vatsal bhai the true thing)

Aarnav, Kunal & Kuhu were confused about the ongoing conversations that what's going on and why Mishti lied..

Vatsal : (a bit doubtful from mishti's facial expression) When you met Mr. Rajvansh?

Mishti & Ishita were confused about what to tell him and were not able to speak anything that's when Abir took the charge..

Abir : We met at their college.. I was invited as chief guest there and that's how we meet.. (thought about diverting the topic) By the way I must say you have done nice arrangements for the party..

Vatsal : Thank you.. Mr. Rajvansh.. (before he could speak anything more, there came a call on his phone and he excused himself from all to take it)

As he exited, Ishita asked Mishti to accompany her to the washroom and both of them excused themselves from the group.. And Mishti told Abir that she will back in a few minutes..

As they both went away, Kuhu asked Abir that why they were hiding about their relationship from Vatsal.. Abir explained the three of them Mishti's point of view and they all had a smile listening to Abir..

A few minutes later...

Abir, Aarnav, and Kunal were joined by one of their business associate talking about their upcoming deal.. Abir was just standing their physically but mentally he was thinking about Mishti, and was scanning through his eyes here & there to find mishti.. That's when he saw Ishita talking with an elderly woman, but there was no sign of mishti anywhere.. So he made his way towards Ishita to ask her Where Mishti is? To which Ishita had replied him that mishti had got a call from her brother and so she went out of the hall, in the corridor to attend the call.. 

After listening to Ishita, Abir made his way towards the corridor to find mishti...

─────────────────────

Mishti hung up her call from her brother Mihir and was again moving towards the hall where the party was going on.. That's when from nowhere a man came in front of her blocking her way, who was well dressed up and mishti thought him to be one of Vatsal's business associates, and just passed a small smile.. But the man in front of her was giving her a weird smile, and not much good vibes, so she thought to leave from there.. 

But before she could do that the man stopping her spoke, You're damn beautiful, I must say.. that's why you have lured a man like Abir Rajvansh.. Mishti just glared at him and looked at him with utter disgust and decided to walk past him as she didn't want to make a conversation with the disgusting man standing in front of her..

Mishti tried to walk past him but that man grabbed her wrist tightly stopping her and saying, What's bad in me? When you can be with that Abir Rajvansh? I am just talking about just one night and I am sure.. before he could utter a single more word, there landed a sudden tight slap on that man's face.. it was so much power that he just got landed on the ground.. 

Mishti was shocked at this sudden action and moved her eyes to the one who slapped that man.. Just to find Abir standing there with bloodshot red eyes and anger all over his face, his handsome face the first time looked dangerous to her.. He was burning in rage and his just one gaze could make someone die for sure..

Abir moved towards that man who was misbehaving with Mishti and grabbing his collar said in a loud voice with rage, How dare you? How you dared to misbehave with my Mishti?? And touch her ?? The man was trembling in fear listening to Abir and said in low voice, I am sorry.. I didn't know that she is that much important to you.. I thought she is just a whore..

His words just managed to increase Abir's anger more and now he was burning in so much rage that he started punching that man hard again & again, and said possessively, Mishti is my love.. I love her... Don't you ever dare to say a word about her.. and kept punching.. 

Mishti tried stopping Abir as with the force he was hitting the man, it seemed like he will kill him.. Mishti said, Abir!! Stop it please he will die.. but Abir was not listening to her, he had gone out of his senses.. Mishti was horrified seeing this side of Abir and stood rooted to her place shocked...

That's when Aarnav came there, and he was shocked seeing the scene in front of him.. Aarnav knew that he needed to stop Abir just now or else he will kill that man.. 

And then what if Mishti will get to see Abir's Dark side.. 

Aarnav stopped Abir from hitting that man and Abir in an anger-filled voice said, Aarnav !! What are you doing?? Leave me I will ki.. Aarnav said in a low calm voice, Bhai!! Mishti bhabhi.. and indicated towards Mishti who was standing in a corner shocked seeing these angry form of Abir.. 

Abir in no time understood that what Aarnav meant to say, Mishti was afraid seeing his this side and he needed to calm her down first..

Abir signaled Aarnav to take that bastard away.. 

------------------------------------

That's it for today guys! I hope you all liked the chapter.. 

Will be coming soon with a new chapter & you all gonna witness the dark side of Abir, I hope you all like to see his this side.. 

Sorry for each and every mistake and also if you all didn't liked the chapter..

DO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE..

TAKE CARE!

THANK YOU..

SEE YA.. TATA :)