Chapter 14

Abir was driving smiling and stealing some glances of the beauty sitting beside him, adoring her as always.. Mishti was wondering where they were going to, she had tried to ask him but as always he didn't said anything telling it's surprise... she knew that they were going somewhere outside the city.. she was at same time eager to tell Abir about her feelings, as soon as they reach the place they are heading too... Hope so! As she was feeling a bit hesitant to tell him..

The car stopped and Mishti was out of her thought process too.. Mishti looked out but just found darkness and huge trees, some flashes came in front of her eyes where a little girl was hiding inside a wooden cupboard filled with darkness... A voice came calling her "MISHTI" bringing her out of what she was thinking, Mishti looked up in the direction of the voice to find Abir standing as he had just opened the door of the car of her side, for her to come out.. 

Abir looked at Mishti who was looking a bit stressed and restless, so he forwarded his hand towards her with an assuring smile, she looked at him and smiled putting her hand in his.. Abir held her hand tightly as if someone's going to take her away from him... And Mishti came out of the car.. 

Mishti asked looking at Abir, Abir!! Don't you think it's a bit too dark here.. Abir smiled and said, These darkness is soon going to get away from here and my life too.. Mishti didn't got what he said so she replied, What?? Abir said, You will soon get to know.. Come..

They both walked a few steps, as Mishti followed Abir.. 

Mishti was surprised seeing the beautiful sight in front of her eyes.. A beautiful lakeside adorned with red roses, candles, lights, balloons.. Just perfect setup!! A big smile got formed on her face which clearly reflected that she liked it..  Seeing that smile Abir also smiled..

Mishti moved towards Abir's side just to find him looking at her.. They both were now standing in front of eachother.. Abir looked at Mishti and their eyes locked and he held her both hands in his hands gently..

 Abir looked at Mishti and their eyes locked and he held her both hands in his hands gently

(Just like the above pic... By the way do you liked the pic, if yes then do let me know in the comments) (Pic credits : Google)

Abir : Mishti.. I don't know what's the right way to say it.. but the thing I know is these is the time to tell you, as I can't hide these just inside me..