Chapter 12

AUTHOR'S POV

Mishti and Abir both at the same time said, I missed you.. to each other.. Both of them were happy hearing that the other one too missed the same way.. Both passed eachother a small smile.

Then Mishti started the conversation breaking the silence between both of them..

Mishti asked, Abir.. how come you came early? As you had said me it will take you two - three weeks to come back.. Abir said in his mind, As I was missing you a lot.. and then said to Mishti looking at her, Actually my work got completed early.. so.. Mishti smiled and gave a small nod in agreement...

Then they went to their favourite spot, to the tea stall near to the beach and spent their time talking..

Abir noticed that Mishti was behaving in a different way, she was actually talking less these time and thinking about something a bit more.. Abir thought to ask her but then brushed off that thought.. A day ended for both on a good note as they both bidded byes to eachother and went their homes..

─────────────────────

Abir was feeling contented after finding his solace again which was there with Mishti.. which he was missing out from the previous days..

And on the other side, Mishti was so excited and happy at the same time.. finding out that she is in love with someone.. it was the very first time for her and the new feeling.. That urge feeling of finding your soulmate in someone you are in love with.. She was sure that Abir was the one as she felt complete when she is with him.. the completeness which she was missing from the last few days had came back.. She didn't know if these thing is called really love or not? But she was sure that has a different feeling about Abir in her heart... which we spell as LOVE... 

She is in love with someone that thoughts were making wonders in her mind.. A side of her mind was busy thinking that, Was Abir also in love with her the same way, does he too feels the same way for her.. These thought was making her a bit worried.. And that resulted into a sleepless night for her...

Abir was also having a sleepless night... thinking about her.. for the first time he was getting so much nervous in his life, yes the great Mafia King getting nervous was clearly a new thing...

He was busy thinking about the way of proposing his Mishti.. He was a just a man of guns and she was  just like a flower, so delicate and beautiful.. He knew her choices, likes and dislikes well now.. but was busy thinking about what if something gets wrong..

─────────────────────

NEXT DAY
MORNING!!

Location : Cafe

Ishita : (screaming like no one else is present near to them in the cafe) Mishtiiii!! You are in love!! I am so happy for you.. At last you...

Mishti closes her mouth with her hand before she could speak more and each and every one present in the cafe are looking at them shocked... And Mishti curses her self that why she told these over excited Ishita everything..

Mishti : Calm down dear! Can we talk a bit slowly about that.. we don't have to tell the whole world right? About these..

Ishita : (calmly and softly) Yes! I am sorry.. It is just that I got a bit overexcited!! (smiles)

Mishti : You know what I am not able to sleep yaar.. Actually I am tensed about how..

Ishita : (cutting her in between) How to propose right? How to tell Abir?