Chapter 9

Author's POV

1 MONTH passed and their friendship blossomed more & more..  they became very good friends..  the love Abir had for Mishti was increasing day by day, he was now much more obsessed towards her.. He had fallen head over heels for her.. Abir was waiting for the right time to confess his feelings, his love to Mishti..

On the other hand, Mishti was feeling something different more than a Friend whenever she met Abir.. Abir is an amazing person!! That's what she said always.. She loved to spend time with him.. Mishti's heart knew that she has fallen in love with Abir, but her mind was not agreeing.. She was going through the most difficult phase or say confused that is she in love with him or not!?

─────────────────────

5 pm..

It was now kind of a routine for both Mishti & Abir to meet after her college.. Abir would always message to ask her if they could meet or not and Mishti would also say Yes! As she was liking his company and spending time with him..

Mishti was waiting for Abir outside her college after bidding bye to Ishita.. He was a bit late today, for the first time Abir was late and that really astonished Mishti..

Mishti's POV

IT'S 5:20 AND NO SIGN OF ABIR! I think he would have stuck in between traffic or some other work for or else this man never gets late, but I don't mind if he gets late.. yes, he is damn TIME PUNCTUAL and on the other side me, the LAST MINUTE COMER!! Last Sunday I kept him waiting for me for half an hour at the cafe I was all sure that he will get angry as Ishita & others get when I keep them waiting.. yes for sure anyone will get angry as Time is such an important thing in today's world, but I forgot that Abir Rajvansh is different.. Let me tell you what happened..

When I reached the cafe running from the rickshaw.. I saw him sitting inside the cafe, talking on his phone.. To my surprise the cafe was empty don't know why because as I know it's always occupied.. not giving it much importance I went towards Abir where he was sitting, who gave me a big smile keeping down his phone in his pocket and hugged me.. It was surprising for me as I thought he will get angry at me for reaching late..

After breaking the hug Abir started bombarding me with his questions,
ARE You OK? Mishtii.. you know how much worried I was! I was trying to contact you, but it showed that it's switched off!! I stopped him in between and said, I am fine Abir! See.. actually, my phone battery is dead! Sorry!

I like the way he cares for me and is concerned for me.. ☺️

Mishtii!! came the voice behind me breaking my thoughts and I know who is the owner of that voice, that's Abir..

I saw him looking handsome as always as he came walking towards me with his most adorable smile and I smiled back at him..

Abir said, Sorry for being late! I said, That's alright! He smiled and said, Ok! Then let's go for a cup of tea.. I said, Sure!

We were just going to get inside his car and I got a call from Mihir Bhai.. who told me to come home soon, I said a quick yes and hanged up the call... And moved towards Abir and said, I am sorry! We need to cancel the plan.. I need to leave... Abir was sad that was clearly visible on his face but said, It's ok! with a small smile..

I passed him a smile and said, We can go out tomorrow.. Abir said, That's not possible.. I am going to New York tomorrow morning.. I was feeling sad at the thought of him going away that too out of India..

I asked, So when you will be back?? Abir said, By 2-3 weeks actually I have some meetings in New York.. I nodded in agreement with him and said, Come back soon.. take care.. that's what just came out of my mouth.. don't know the thought of him going away is making me sad and missing him..

Abir told me that he would drop me at my home, but I told him that's ok and convinced him.. And bidded him a bye.. I will miss him that's what my heart told me..

Abir's POV

I literally got late today to meet my sweetheart.. she would be waiting for me.. I want to confess my feelings to her as soon as possible.. but something always comes in between and now these Newyork project.. I want to spend my today's whole evening with my sweetheart.. as I will be not able to meet her for a few weeks..

I reached her college and found her waiting for me looking as always gorgeous.. don't know how she always manage to TAKE MY HEART AWAY! ❤️ whenever I see her..

I called her name and she moved towards me giving her beautiful smile.. I reached near to her and told her sorry for being but she said that's alright... I smiled at her reply and asked, Then let's go for a cup of tea? and she agreed to that..

We moved towards my car but just then her phone rang, her bhai told her to come back home early.. Mishti said, I am sorry! We need to cancel the plan.. I need to leave.. I didn't want her to leave but said putting a stone on my heart, It's ok.. with a small smile.

Mishti quickly said, We can go out tomorrow.. I said, That's not possible.. I am going to Newyork tomorrow morning.. There was a silence between us and I can say after looking at Mishti's face that she is sad.. She asked, So when you will be back? I said, By 2-3 weeks actually I have some meetings there..

Mishti said, Come back soon.. Take care.. I will surely try to come as soon as possible sweetheart.. how can I will able to live without you... I asked her if I can drop her home but she denied and bidded me a bye and went away.. I am gonna miss you a lot sweetheart..

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys... Hope you all liked the chapter..

Sorry for each and every grammatical mistakes and other errors..

Please 🙏 Do vote, comment & share...

Take care ❤️

Thank you..

Bye-bye!!