Chapter 11

"Love is Not to Find Someone to Live With..
It's Finding Someone You
Can't Live Without.."

Continuation from the previous chapter..

Mishti's POV

Coming out of the college and bidding bye to Ishita, I was on my way to the bus stand.. yes, today I decided to take the bus as it's just 4:30 pm.. I got out of college today early as one of our lecture got canceled..  I was walking towards the bus stop thinking about ABIR.. don't know why but I have started thinking about him more after he left for his business trip..

That's true that I miss him! but it doesn't mean I am in love with him or something else.. isn't it? I don't know actually that what's these UNKNOWN OR DIFFERENT feelings I have started having towards him..

But I am not able to justify these different feelings.. I have also not talked with him on call from the last few days, I think he might be busy for sure he will be, he has gone there for work.. but we both talked a bit every day through messages..

Would he be missing me too.. the way I am missing him? I think I am overthinking about the missing & love topic, I need to just leave it.. or I will surely miss the bus..

Just then I heard something, sorry actually someone.. calling me from behind.. "Mishti!!" the voice I know who's it is of.. it's ABIR!! But how come he is here, hadn't he told me that he would be back after 2-3 weeks and it's just 1 week..

I moved back in the direction of the voice to check if the one I was expecting there to be was true or not?

And...

.
.
(Guess guys!! Who's there??)
(Basically, we all know right)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Congratulations!! All of you have guessed right, that's Abir)
.
.

To my surprise.. yes my guess was right..

There stood Abir in all his glory, looking as always handsome and having his all-time charming smile.. Sudden happiness and smile got formed on my face seeing him.. I blinked my eyes twice to see if I was dreaming or it was true..

And I again I heard Abir calling me and saw him walking towards me.. It's true that's what my mind said... And my heart was doing some another wonder it started beating fastly..

I was so happy seeing Abir.. don't know what came to my heart that I ran towards him and hugged him, he too immediately reciprocated hugging me back..  THE FEELING WAS LIKE I HAVE GOT EVERYTHING!! I FELT COMPLETE..

(You all can imagine the hug from the above pic)

YES! I am in LOVE!! I am in love with Abir..

─────────────────────────

Abir's POV

The one thing which I got to know in these past one week is that I can't live without her anymore...

I missed her so much, it felt like something is missing.

I wanted to see her and I couldn't wait more.. so I quickly completed all the works in New York in just a week.. and took my private jet to go back to my sweetheart as soon as possible..

And I have decided one thing, that I am going to propose to her as soon as possible after going back. I will tell her what I feel for her...

The thought of proposing to her only made me smile...

As the flight landed I decided to go to meet Mishti at her college, as I wanted to see her and meet her. I reached outside her college at 4:35 pm...

I looked here & there and noticed her walking towards the bus stop... I started walking towards her and screamed her name, Mishtii.. calling her and she stopped walking as she heard my voice.

And after a few seconds turned towards me, I could see she was surprised to see and happy too at the same time. A beautiful smile got formed on her face, after seeing it I felt like I have got everything that I was missing for the last few days.

I again called her and started walking towards her.. but to my surprise...

Mishti ran towards me and hugged me tightly.. I hugged her back immediately as I too needed it... I felt complete with her touch... Yes! She has become my everything.. my desire.. my need... my addiction.. my everything...

After a few minutes, Mishti broke the hug, but I noticed her cheeks which were red.. she was looking so cute while blushing.. We both passed each other a small smile..

And then I and Mishti at the same time together said, I missed you... I was happy to hear that she too missed me the same way I missed her..

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys! I know a small update but don't worry, I will be back with a longer update soon.. 

Actually, my mobile phone is no more!! It's broken.. so I am using my laptop, but it's hard for me to use it... (I hate typing) but I will type.. as I want to write the story..

DO PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT !! IT'S MUCH NEEDED...

AND SORRY IF You didn't liked the story..

TAKE CARE :)

THANK YOU ❤️

SEE YA...